The Bears Den is becoming embarrassing.

Dennis

We have folk complaining about a player that has just signed for us, Instead of giving him a welcome and our support, you get folk slagging the guy off before he has even had his first training session.

Then we have todays match thread, where Walter,Ally,Big Kyle, Weir, Fleck, McCulloch, Edu, Whittaker have all took a beasting. There are too many on here think they could out manage Walter or think that they are better players than we have.

Then we have the panic merchant threads, where we are never going to win anything this year.

Catch a grip FFS, Rangers football Club needs our support on the park right now, and all this negative stuff does us no favours what so ever.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes scraping a win after two recent losses to title rivals isn't enough.

It's called a big club mentality (tu)

The club doesn't have the same ambitions as the fans, until something happens with a takeover then it never will.

Football is subjective, its all about people having different opinions on all aspects of the game. If everyone agreed with everyone else it would be a boring place. Some of our supporters are perssimists, some are optimists, each is entiltted to their own opinions on the state of our club at the moment.

the vast majority moaning on a forum about players/ managers etc, are still getting right behind them on a saturday afternoon though. Folk know a shite performance when they see one and are entitled to have a moan, let off steam etc. There's nae point kidding on we're playing well when we arent either, but we just need to dig in a bit here, and we'll come good again.

I wish the positive folk would just give their positive opinion rather than moaning about how awful the opinions of the 'negative' people are.

I much prefer it when they rip the pish of of the negheads. Easy, too, as most of the negative voids are thick fucks into the bargain.

Miller leaving was a bit of a blow to the team and us fans but we have another 4 chances to put the scum in their place so onwards and upwards WATP !!!

ps, some players do desrve the bashing they get but when they pull on the Famous Rangers jersey then they will always get my backing !!!

We have folk complaining about a player that has just signed for us, Instead of giving him a welcome and our support, you get folk slagging the guy off before he has even had his first training session.

we cannot afford to fuck up in the transfer market, yet we sign a striker with a record as good as beatties doh

Then we have todays match thread, where Walter,Ally,Big Kyle, Weir, Fleck, McCulloch, Edu, Whittaker have all took a beasting. There are too many on here think they could out manage Walter or think that they are better players than we have.

Of course they should have, once again er rely on grit and determination to see us through, no skills required whatsoever to perform for rangers anymore :anguish:

Then we have the panic merchant threads, where we are never going to win anything this year.

Catch a grip FFS, Rangers football Club needs our support on the park right now, and all this negative stuff does us no favours what so ever.

do9 you think we are in a better position than the beggars to win everything, its nothing about panic merchants, it more removal of the blue tinted specs

People have the right to voice their opinion. Negative or positive.

Instead of moaning about folk moaning why not start a positive thread? Or say something positive.

We have got through to a cup final, why can't we take a positive from that ffs. I get the feeling that folk don't know what is is like to have a couple of seasons without a trophy.

Or less your eyes deceive you there is a positive thread about a new player signing, which has turned out to be a bashing.

The forum is all about opinions, we might not like other posters opinions but they are allowed to express their opinion even if we dont agree with it.

That's true Mistral but it seem some jump on and off the bandwagon when it suits them. I would say the team hasn't played well, I would never ever suggest they just give the cup to the Scum no matter if they only had one player fit. I would still support that one player because he plays for the Rangers. 21.gif

we cannot afford to fuck up in the transfer market, yet we sign a striker with a record as good as beatties doh

Of course they should have, once again er rely on grit and determination to see us through, no skills required whatsoever to perform for rangers anymore :anguish:

do9 you think we are in a better position than the beggars to win everything, its nothing about panic merchants, it more removal of the blue tinted specs

What has changed with the club since Walter has took over? nothing, if anything it has got worse.

Bombard murrays office, but always back the team.

People have the right to voice their opinion. Negative or positive.

Instead of moaning about folk moaning why not start a positive thread? Or say something positive.

To the OP you are bang on, and simon, take note of your statement as you could maybe take your own advice at times

We have got through to a cup final, why can't we take a positive from that ffs. I get the feeling that folk don't know what is is like to have a couple of seasons without a trophy.

Or less your eyes deceive you there is a positive thread about a new player signing, which has turned out to be a bashing.

I expect Rangers to reach both domestic cup finals every season, call that arrogant but we're a big club and it should be our expectation to beat the likes of Dunfermline, Kilmarock and Motherwell to get to finals. Obviously you can get an unlucky draw here and there but the cup draws have been fairly kind to us since Walter came back, and apart from Celtic and maybe Hearts away I would expect any draw we get to be one we'd win.

We've now got to beat Celtic twice to win both the cups so we'll see what happens, as things stand I can only see them winning both games.

And all that's without even mentioning our league challenge which has greatly weakened over the last month, and we've got Hearts again and a trip to Celtic Park coming up.