Legendary fans

MisterC

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the San Siro story?

Inter had to play games behind closed doors due to flares being thrown onto the pitch during their CL semi vs Milan earlier that year. A few Rangers fans who post on here managed to blag their way into the stadium.

I was going up to Manchester for the UEFA cup final, and planned to meet my brother and his mates in Stockport (where we'd sorted out a hotel). Their car packed it around Halifax, so they basically walked alongside the M6 eastbound for best part of 30miles on the swally :sherlock:

Iv heard a story about a guy that calls himself the blue devil he has 666 on his rangers top and Iv also heard of the blue bear a guy who never wears a top no matter the weather inturn turning him blue

The Naked Bear guy took one of our clubs season tickets that was held up outside Ibrox a couple of weeks ago right next to the secretary then proceeded to tell him half an hour into the game he's banned from Ibrox :lol:

I was told this story about a boy who runs a Glasgow bus. He was involved in a car accident which required a hospital stay, but he signed himself out for the night to go up to either Perth or Dundee, before returning to the ward! The stories of the old Brake Clubs show that dedication is nothing new.

Wee Monty by any chance?

Inter had to play games behind closed doors due to flares being thrown onto the pitch during their CL semi vs Milan earlier that year. A few Rangers fans who post on here managed to blag their way into the stadium.

Quite a few managed to get press passes for this game.

aye it was monty

hows things we you big man

Not bad Den I've been busy with convention stuff since I got back after the LC semi. Just as well you didn't make it that night. I got to bed at 2.30 and had to get up for my flight at 4.30. First time I've ever slept on a plane.

Not bad Den I've been busy with convention stuff since I got back after the LC semi. Just as well you didn't make it that night. I got to bed at 2.30 and had to get up for my flight at 4.30. First time I've ever slept on a plane.

your getting old :lol:

i ended up off work that week for a few days

thinking of xmas and new year over at florida with my chauffeur

your getting old :lol:

i ended up off work that week for a few days

thinking of xmas and new year over at florida with my chauffeur

No problem. You're welcome to stay here or at one of my condos if they are not rented. I'm off this year.

for me the most legendary rangers fan is the guy that sits in the east enclosure not santa, pogo i think they call him he sits in the middle of SE4 at home games and sings WERA RANGERS TILL WE DIE OR KYLE GIVE US THE SASH

He sings at every away game too, i can say he is the top rangers singer, has balls like baked potatoes to sing like that day in day out

I was at Hampden and heard him looked over and he was standing up sections away given it no surrender All together now!

I was going up to Manchester for the UEFA cup final, and planned to meet my brother and his mates in Stockport (where we'd sorted out a hotel). Their car packed it around Halifax, so they basically walked alongside the M6 eastbound for best part of 30miles on the swally :sherlock:

How fucking long did that take? :lol:

Old school fans will be sadly missed, the new Rangers fan is scared to open there mouth every time they see a bright coloured jacket!!

Well I certaintly don't class myself as the "new Rangers fan" and I'm only 17 but I do agree people are scared of what other people think but why should they?. The football has also become too much of a family thing which I don't like at all tbh.

You should have gone up on the Plymouth bus

You should have gone up on the Plymouth bus

Went to the 5-1 (Wilkins goal) on the Plymouth bus, although it was a minibus.

Picked us up at the Golden Hind and remembering it being one of the most uncomfortable journeys of my life! :ohmy: