Score Predictions

Railcard

Not confident about tonight at all. dont get me wrong this Sporting side arent that great and where there for the taking at Ibrox and had Walter been a bit more posative (snigger, snigger) we could have had this tie wrapped up. However despite all this and needing to score to have any chance of going through Walter will continue with his negative ways with the 5-4-1.

As a result of this it will be a dire affair with little chances created by either side and I can see this ending in either a 0-0 draw or a 1-0 win for sporting.

Can anyone convince me that this is not a 5-5-0 or 5-1-4-0

Neither Diouf nor Fleck are central strikers are they?

Diouf has played there before but since getting older he has been deployed out wide by both Bolton and Blackburn but im sure while at Liverpool and before he was a striker , not a goalscorer but someone who will hold the ball up better than Lafferty for sure and with his range of passing will bring others into the game , Don't fret , IWWT (tu)

a couple days out of the gold fish bowl of Glasgow and in the warm sun will be just what the doctor ordered. A goal in the second half from Davis with shagger pulling off two blinders in the dying minutes see us go thru. Now everyone can relax