Kyle Bartley

bearsinbath

Thought big Kyle was tremendous tonight, snuffed out everything they threw at us, a few last ditch clearing headers and even an attemt at goal! MoM for me!

Agreed.

Played well.

His pace is a real asset but he's a clever defender too...reads the game well.

He'll be a great player.

I think he was superb tonight.

my girlfriend fancies him

I'd be worried if she's into the donkey dick, puts a lot of pressure on you to step up in the bedroom. Are you up to it, sailor?

On Bartley, he was class. He must replace old man Weir and now! What is the chances on Arsenal taking him back? Wenger doesn't seem to know a good defender when he sees one so there's a chance, right?

Thought he was outstanding too. Loved seeing him barking orders at everyone.....that's the kind of leadership we've been needing for ages now. So unlicky with that header in the first half!

Have to say though I was disappointed with PSV in and around the box, but that's by the by.

I'd be worried if she's into the donkey dick, puts a lot of pressure on you to step up in the bedroom. Are you up to it, sailor?

On Bartley, he was class. He must replace old man Weir and now! What is the chances on Arsenal taking him back? Wenger doesn't seem to know a good defender when he sees one so there's a chance, right?

:lol: :lol:

you could say the same about weiss, we could get him.

you never know with these teams and loans though...would he even want to move from arsenal to rangers?

Anyone who thinks Kyle Bartley is not good enough and should not replace David Weir in a flat back four is deluded!

Bougherra and Bartley in the SPL!

He is better than Danny Wilson - outstanding tonight, again, knows what it means and is very vocal on the pitch!