Rangers Vinyl Wall Art

murnsloyal

Evening All,

As a hobby I currently produce vinyl wall coverings/art of anything and everything. From designs for kids rooms, to City Skylines, portraits and famous landmarks. However, I recently got asked from a few mates to try and produce Rangers themed Vinyl Wall Art for their houses, football rooms and also kids rooms. So, I decided to use to the following designs posted below.

They were cut out using my own vinyl cutter, attached them to a wall and took a photograph of it. I have the option to cut them out in various sizes. So, I've decided to try it out and get people's thoughts on here of what they think of it.

Will post my work over a few posts.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers

1zch0fn.jpg2r4icyt.jpg

2dryk60.jpg29xb2pj.jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah , they look really good mate . the bill struth one in particular .

im moving into my new house soon hopefully and some of these would be great if they are for sale . but how do they work exactly ? are they just stuck on the wall or are they more permanent ?

im moving into my new house soon hopefully and some of these would be great if they are for sale . but how do they work exactly ? are they just stuck on the wall or are they more permanent ?

Wondering this myself. Would maybe be interested in the Struth one.

Very good question mate. With the new designs that I've posted , there are 3 layers. There is the backing paper, the vinyl graphic and a transparent transfer film over the graphic.

Peel back the backing paper to half way, making sure all the graphics is on the transfer paper. Apply the peeled part onto the wall. Then scrape over the design as you remove any bubbles. Then carefully removed the transfer film.

This will just leave the shape of the graphic on the wall. No film or anything like that will remain. It gives an effect as if it was painted onto the surface.

They are removeable with care

Takes less than 5-10mins to do.

Simples

The struth one is a cracker, quite like the front entrance to ibrox as well, what price we looking at for them mate because I might be able to stretch to one ?

The one with scotland and the crest in the middle as well is stunning :drool:

Guest therabbitt

Are those pictures of walls with images placed on top or are they photo's of actual walls with the vinyl on top? I can't make up my mind just by looking. Do you have any close up images?

Rangers decals are a great idea, but I've sadly had some bad experiences with some from big companies like the ones made for: http://www.whatisblik.com/ People just need to be mindful of the wall that they are putting them on as it needs to be smooth as a baby's erse. Mines looked amazing on the site and not as good on my wall! Might have been down to my clumsiness in putting it on though!!!

Great stuff mate

My bird would freak out if I tried to put one up

If we get a bigger house after the wedding next yr I'm told I can have my own blue room so definitely wanting some of that

Keep up the good work mate

I like the idea of rangers putting the struth one in the tunnel, would be awesome

Someone should send that to Bain in an email

My bairns room needs done as he is now a teeny bopper, and this might just give me the kick up the erse to do it.

Can you PM me the costings for the first and third image in post 5, please? Also interested in the Bill Struth one

Are they actually photographs? Look quite like mock-ups... :unsure:

Thats what I was thinking, 3 of them are on the same wall.

They are actual photographs. I had a tripod stand for the camera and I stuck some of the vinyl cut outs up with blue tak. I did this for a mate, and I was just taking photos of them to see what people thought of them.

Here is a worked example:

11tqsjs.jpg