Will the Captain be benched on Sunday?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Davie dropped?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt Weir will be on the bench we may even go with back 5 combination of Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac Foster :anguish: .

Foster is ineligible mate. He appeared on the bench for the sheep in an earlier round

He will absolutely start. Obviously, Bartley would have been a much better choice because it would allow us to go 4-4-2 with some comfort, but Bartley is out. So Weir will definitely be there.

Foster is ineligible mate. He appeared on the bench for the sheep in an earlier round

If Foster is out we may go 4-5-1 instead with someone like Edu or Hutton being asked to be defensive mid.Walter may bring in Darren Cole for back 5 as he often seems to have a surprise pick in games vs Celtic.

no idea wot happened with webster. he would have been a good option for centre back. there must have been somethin behind the scenes that we dont know about cos he was captain of united and player of the year for united last season! surely if he was fit he would be a better option than weir!

The good of the team, but that's been the case for the last two seasons at least.

Who plays ahead of him tomorrow?

I'd have Bartley ahead of him, as I thought we were better without him the other night in the 2nd, and played further up the pitch. But Bartley is injured and Weir is next best option.

Who would play ahead of him instead?

Who plays ahead of him tomorrow?

I'd have Bartley ahead of him, as I thought we were better without him the other night in the 2nd, and played further up the pitch. But Bartley is injured and Weir is next best option.

Who would play ahead of him instead?

Despite his poor midfield form, I'd even play Edu ahead of him. Weir's inclusion is detrimental to how EVERY other area of the team needs to operate. It's all bollocks though, as we all know that he will be there.