Fuck all you negative cunts

klbs-RFC

The thread starter is obviously deluded, I don't think there would be one fan unhappy with smith had he sent out a team with tactics like that each week. The fact is he doesn't and he has shown them and others i.e. Psv, sporting and some other premier league opposition far too much respect. Agreed the majority of the time it has got results but the entertainment value has severely suffered.

This has led to many many fans (judging by recent polls more than 50%) saying his time is well up and imo rightfully so.

One can only hope that ally was calling the main shots today and this is what we can look forward to. I thoroughly enjoyed our 2nd half performance against psv and today, not something I have been able to say very often at all

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They know who they are and they should be ashamed

Ive seen the manager called an "old cunt" and a "prick" but at the end of the day they are like shit on his brown brogues

We even had a thread counting down the days till he leaves, but fuck em, What a performance.

Personally I never call ANYONE at the brox a cunt, prick etc however I will criticise Walter if he deserves it but when he deserves praise he'll get it from me that was a great performance today hope he sticks to an attacking system because it showed today it works, now lets all party :uk:

Where does it state on that post, that any negativity was about Rangers? It was just about negative posts.

Perhaps you should take up gardening, stamp collecting, sewing, this forum thing just doesn't seem to be working for you.

Do you ever keep an eye on the forum?

I do every day since 2006 and my opinion is there is more negative posts on here than positive.

I dont care, the season goes from August to May and I dont apologise for not jumping on bandwagons off the back of individuals results.

Your certainly doing that today though :rolleyes: . Individual games is nonsense, it has been countless times this season. Well done walter today though,finally he has got it right

The thread starter is obviously deluded, I don't think there would be one fan unhappy with smith had he sent out a team with tactics like that each week. The fact is he doesn't and he has shown them and others i.e. Psv, sporting and some other premier league opposition far too much respect. Agreed the majority of the time it has got results but the entertainment value has severely suffered.

This has led to many many fans (judging by recent polls more than 50%) saying his time is well up and imo rightfully so.

One can only hope that ally was calling the main shots today and this is what we can look forward to. I thoroughly enjoyed our 2nd half performance against psv and today, not something I have been able to say very often at all

(tu)(tu)

Well said mate.

Its just fannys looking for an argument!

Your certainly doing that today though :rolleyes: . Individual games is nonsense, it has been countless times this season. Well done walter today though,finally he has got it right

Aye one of our most successful managers ever has "finally" got it right <cr>

Calling him a cunt is unforgivable and should be an instant banning, I know tims who wouldnt talk about him that way, but its acceptable to some on here

Aye one of our most successful managers ever has "finally" got it right <cr>

Calling him a cunt is unforgivable and should be an instant banning, I know tims who wouldnt talk about him that way, but its acceptable to some on here

Got it right as in after 3 or 4 games against celtic playing negative tactics and us losing he has got it right this time and we won ;) So like i said well in walter, deserve the praise

Got it right as in after 3 or 4 games against celtic playing negative tactics and us losing he has got it right this time and we won ;) So like i said well in walter, deserve the praise

did you doubt all his ability to do his job from a couple of bad results like the people the op suggests or is it the case the op is right in what he says but the guilty parties are more hypocrites that anything else

Walter got it right today guess we'll never know if he wanted to change it or had to change it.(probably the latter)

But it's goodbye to the treble for them and one down and one to go for us.

Well done to the Rangers :21:

Cant believe the opening poster, this is a day when we should all be happy and he comes out with all this pish. You need to grow up and start to behave like a Rangers fan instead of trying to score cheap points.

The thing is we changed our tactics and won the game, so just enjoy the victory and remember we are all Bears who want the club we love to do well.

Cant believe the opening poster, this is a day when we should all be happy and he comes out with all this pish. You need to grow up and start to behave like a Rangers fan instead of trying to score cheap points.

The thing is we changed our tactics and won the game, so just enjoy the victory and remember we are all Bears who want the club we love to do well.

As usual Minstral

The voice of reason.

Cheers :cheers: