McBride QC slams Rangers' Verdict, calls SFA biased and corrupt

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I especially liked the bit when he said "the ref's won't be happy about these decisions today" ... like Celtic have always cared about the ref's <cr>

It sums up the difference in class between us and them fenian cunts. If the role was reversed and someone from Rangers got asked about a verdict like this for Celtic players - I bet we would say "that's no concern of ours - it's not our club"... rightly or wrongly, wether you want them to say something or not.

"Throwing his top into the crowd and just acting badly"

ZOMG THTS IS JUST LYK, BAD SO IT IS.

Since when did touching someones arm become 'manhandling' :lol: :lol:

1. Move (a heavy object) by hand with great effort.

2. Handle (someone) roughly by dragging or pushing.

Jog on ya slimey baw.

Absolute shitstain. Gets Lennon off with 3 games of a ban then decides that because we've not suffered a double jeopardy that the SFA are biased against Rangers.

Let's see the SFA and it's cronies grow a pair and take this cunt for slander. Not exactly holding my breath though. :rolleyes:

If a manager made these comments he'd be hung out to dry - this muppet need called to account - although I'm guessing he is being interviewed as "an ordinary man in the street"

As they say - "Opinions are like arseholes - everyones got one and they all stink"

I know I shouldn't let him but he couldn't have got me any more angrier.

"Diouf abusing the Celtic manager" - are you fucking kidding me on? We all know of Lennon's abuse towards Diouf and Weiss at Ibrox along with other SPL players and matchday officials all fucking year.

Celtic should get HAMMERED if he's in any way assosciated to them.

Scum.

Why the fuck are the BBC interviewing a Lawyer who represents celtic fc, over a matter that's got fuck all to do with him or celtic fc?

This hearing was about the Rangers FC Manager, Alistair McCoist, and the two Rangers FC players, El Hadji Diouf and Madjid Bougherra.

What the fuck has it got to do with Paul McBride QC?

It's things like this that Rangers FC should be coming down hard on.