Please take a moment to read......

sneddon

Firstly i know financially times are hard and we are always being asked to sponsor someone for something, but please take a second to read

From 10th-16th February 2012, I will be travelling to the Northern-most part of Norway and taking part in a 200km dog sled trek in the Arctic where temperatures will apparantly reach as low as -30oC. As you can imagine this is a massive physical and mental challenge however, I will be doing it in order to raise money for the Rangers Charity Foundation.

This season The Charity Foundation are also supporting The Erskine Hospital, The Prostate Cancer Charity and also Unicef. Clearly making a difference at a local, national and international level.

I am hoping to raise quite a large amount, £5,000.

This is my oppertunity to ask fellow teddy bears to dig deep and support a good cause, if you can spare anything whatsoever, £1, £100 or £1000 it WILL make a difference

Please sponsor me here: http://www.justgivin...istopherSneddon

for more information on what it is im doing:

http://www.rangersch...=149&Itemid=190

http://maps.google.c...3b8dc9bfffba035

531rom.jpg

Thank you for reading, WATP

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump.

Get yer hands in yer pockets ye capitalist muthafukkas. Ye cant take it with ye and theres people needing it a lot more than you need yer next pint of cooking lager or 20 Cancer & Butler.

:crabflute:

Guest therabbitt

If everyone in RM gave a pound it would be champion. A pound is fuck all and with all the members adds up.

Surely a pound at least.

Or admin could charge the "guests"

Guests are charged - they see a million times more ads than us bold members. They see ads, they click on ads, we get money from Google, we pay for the site to stay up. In effect, our lukers from other teams pay for the site. (tu)

Great cause Sneddon, but like I said, your best bet is to keep bumping the thread so people notice it, if a thread is pinned then people tend to miss it, especially when there is something new or whatever. So keep us all posted with updates on your training or your grand total and you'll stay fresh in everyone's minds.

Great work mate.

cheers for the words guys, I know it's not an idea time to be asking for money! I only just got my registration for the event confirmed so I thought it start now!

honestly though guys, if you have anything to spare it would be greatly appreciated, £30 down, £4970 to raise!

its that time of the month that always brings a wee smile to our faces! its payday

please take the time to read the opening post and help me out

as i write this 587 people have viewed the thread, if every person had donated the price of a pint towards the event id be well on my way to helping do my bit for the Charity Foundation

thanks again guys. WATP