Applause for Lennon

Jelavic.

1st time I have the chance to post this. From Wednesday-Friday on the Clyde 1 Superscoreboard phone in I have heard numerous bears come on saying they will applaud Lennon on 18 minutes. One that springs to mind is a women that called on Friday, season ticket holder (apparently) at Ibrox. She said no matter what people done she would stand and applaud Neil Lennon in the Copland Rear on 18 minutes. If anyone does this around you today, how will you react?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really don't think I should post what I think of people like that. Applaud a bigotted, objectionable bullying attention seeker who has got exactly what he wanted and escaped any attention on his disgusting behaviour? Seriously any Rangers fan who even thinks of doing that should go see a shrink.

Anyone who applauds the cretin really does not uphold the values of the club. Applaud a man whose hurled sectarian abuse at our bench and fans ? He was hated in England and by God we will hate him up here. No surrender to neil lennon.

1st time I have the chance to post this. From Wednesday-Friday on the Clyde 1 Superscoreboard phone in I have heard numerous bears come on saying they will applaud Lennon on 18 minutes. One that springs to mind is a women that called on Friday, season ticket holder (apparently) at Ibrox. She said no matter what people done she would stand and applaud Neil Lennon in the Copland Rear on 18 minutes. If anyone does this around you today, how will you react?

Nobody will join in this pish for Lennon from our ranks.I'm not sure where these numerous Bears are supposed to come from but I don't believe it for a minute.

Would wind them up no end if we joined in, they want us to sing about him so they can turn round to any who are watching and give it "look at them agreeing with the bombs" this is all they want.. They live off negative headlines towards our fans, all they care about is the demonisation of the Rangers support!

So lets get this right, we are all gonny sing; If you hate Neil Lemon clap your hands - but not a Rangers fan is too clap?

Or are we all gonna sing and clap at 17

just sing 18th min

Then sing and clap again on the 18th?

I think we'd be the mongo's if we sing and dont clap :lol:

CONFUSED.COM

Would wind them up no end if we joined in, they want us to sing about him so they can turn round to any who are watching and give it "look at them agreeing with the bombs" this is all they want.. They live off negative headlines towards our fans, all they care about is the demonisation of the Rangers support!

It wouldn't win them up though, they would just say we were being ironic. I'm past caring about what offends those cunts.

It wouldn't win them up though, they would just say we were being ironic. I'm past caring about what offends those cunts.

Don't give a fuck what offends these scumbags either but I'd rather wake up to headlines about a magnificent Rangers victory rather than a front page full of the usual twisted media pish...

No one will clap them. Won't have the bottle. And if they do, tell them to sit the fuck down and stfu.

A guarentee you alot of the old regulars in the main stand join in with the clapping.

Also who am i or you to tell a stranger to sit the fuck down and stfu? If someone at Ibrox ever did that to me for any reason against what ever i thought, i guarentee i'd walk over and belt them in the mouth more than once :pipe:

I'll be singing and applauding on the 17th min, just singing on the 18th and singing and applauding on the 19th then a hope the whole staduim echoes of Neil lennon yer a wanker like the last home game :pipe:

Fuck me.

If I see anycunt applauding Lennon I will walk out of Ibrox for the last time.

Fuck him. Why pay for a season ticket so support Rangers when their supporting one of the biggest Rangers-hating bastards EVER

Fuck Neil Lennon. Fuck celtic. Fuck the IRA. Fuck The Pope. And fuck anyone that applauds him. He's a wanker.

Fuck Neil Lennon.. Why the fuck are we even talking about him on here?

Tomorrow is about Rangers putting themselves in the driving seat for 3 in a row... Nothing else..

Blow the bastard up for all i care.. just win the match tomorrow...

Fuck me.

If I see anycunt applauding Lennon I will walk out of Ibrox for the last time.

Fuck him. Why pay for a season ticket so support Rangers when their supporting one of the biggest Rangers-hating bastards EVER

Fuck Neil Lennon. Fuck celtic. Fuck the IRA. Fuck The Pope. And fuck anyone that applauds him. He's a wanker.

Personally i agree with you, but you can't disragard strangers beliefs who are fellow supporters and also pay good money for season tickets.

Sat beside you could be a Catholic, Muslim, Asian or any other ethnic what ever. Everyone needs to be respected though and if they want to applaud a guy whos been getting death threats then thats upto them!

Fuck Neil Lennon.. Why the fuck are we even talking about him on here?

Tomorrow is about Rangers putting themselves in the driving seat for 3 in a row... Nothing else..

Blow the bastard up for all i care.. just win the match tomorrow...

Have a rep, brother.

Fuck him and anycunt that sympathy's .

He's a cretin, that's how, and finally, being treated like one, deservedly so.

That's karma.

Personally i agree with you, but you can't disragard strangers beliefs who are fellow supporters and also pay good money for season tickets.

Sat beside you could be a Catholic, Muslim, Asian or any other ethnic what ever. Everyone needs to be respected though and if they want to applaud a guy whos been getting death threats then thats upto them!

What ?

I'm not disragarding anyone.