Lennons reaction at full time

Dennis

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ref / police etc let him stroll about bigging it up - I thought the emphasis was to calm it down - he should not have been allowed the chance to walk on the pitch in the first place - I have no respect for Lennon now - horrible human being well suited to his club.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone ... shameful post !!

Lennons reaction were at the least childish and i would rather focus on doing all we can to get the title, You are correct though shameful comments on 2 levels ... 1) something that should not be wished on anyone 2) Those that make these comments only sink to the Lurgan Bigots level.

we are better people than all of them at the girodome thats why WATP!!!!!!!!!!!

It's actions like this that should get him sacked, I've never seen a manager react like that to fans, even footballers are cautioned against it, especially in an OF game.

If the Septic board give him the job they'll be as crazy as he is

The man is a complete and utter hatefull moron

He's an attention seeker the Police and ref should have pulled him up but as we know he's untouchable now.

he's an attention seeker who knows how to play the victim card and get people to feel sorry for him. I've met enough people like him, they are usually women, and they are the lowest of the low but somehow seem able to get whatever they want. Totally baffles me.