Anyone else see Andy Gray at the game?

MisterC

I was in the west enclosure and at half was looking up at the press box to see if I could see the OC or Andy Walker to give some abuse to. Alas I didnt see that pair, but I was looking and saw this guy in a grey suit, looked closer and it was Andy Gray who looked like he was having a good time. Anyone else see him or know why he was in the press box? Also saw 1stjan94, CaseyJones, fishtank, skelf, Bluepeter :wub:, ZX750 and Canadianbacon too out of the RM crowd. Anyone else see anyone noteworthy?

Aye My m8s said this to. Call me an idiot if u want. But who the fuck is Ray stubbs??

The ESPN presenter, used to do match of the day 2 when Adrian Chiles was off. I think he could be a Rangers fan to, he was sitting in the Govan Rear, though i saw him outside the Rangers-Megastore

The ESPN presenter, used to do match of the day 2 when Adrian Chiles was off. I think he could be a Rangers fan to, he was sitting in the Govan Rear, though i saw him outside the Rangers-Megastore

I seen him in the que for the ticket office. Is he not the brother of Alan Stubbs that played for the scum?

I seen him in the que for the ticket office. Is he not the brother of Alan Stubbs that played for the scum?

Wiki says that yes they are brothers, sorry for my stupidity doh He bought a ticket for Govan Rear with all of the Rangers fans, surely he would have probably sat in the main stand with hospitality and shit if he was a "Neutral" :lol:

who was the guy in the broomloan the tims were lauding at halftime?

Juarez, apparently he put a wrestling mask on as well. Hinkel and another cunt was there as well apparently

I seen Weiss giving it laldy :D and Benni McCarthy in a black range rover on the m8!!! Hopefully on his way back to London