***The Official Rangers vs. Dundee United Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :edu: :wylde:

:jelavic: :lafferty:

We know what we have to do, let's make Walter Smith's last game at Ibrox, one to remember!

Strange game to say the least

A point is the worst result for DUTD, it means they couldn't finish 3rd and a point would also probably mean that we wouldn't win the league which fucks DUTD for 4th place Europa league qualification due to SC finalists bla bla bla.

So they need a win and hope hearts lose v scum to set up a winner takes all game next weekend. Or They need to lose the game v RFC and hope we beat killie aswell and win the spl and hope Celtic win the SC final

Fucking bizarre

7:45 as it's an evening game.

Same line up again. I'm nervous again, even though we've scored 9 goals in a week I'm still a wreck over each game that comes :lol:

Tbf so am I. Templeton v Whittaker was giving me heart failure today :(

Rangers 3 Dundee United 1

Walter gets a proper send off. We almost guarantee a title party at Killie.

End of the game, Goodwillie takes off his United top to reveal the new Rangers Kit :lol:

As long as we get right into the game from the K.O and the fact it's at home , I think we could come out 3-0 winners and I would love it to be enough to win the league on tuesday night as I think kilmarnock might earn a point the morra ( here's hoping troops ) :chopometer: