Our most Dynamic Manager Graeme Souness being dragged through the Mud

Who else resents Graeme Souness being compared to that fucking animal Neil Lennon.

They are nothing alike and their achievements on the pitch and the pressures of the Job Souness had to do in his first year pishes all over Lennons.

Here are some of the differences.

After years in the wilderness. Souness with Rangers had to leap frog Celtic Aberdeen and Dundee United to win the league.

He totally revolutionised Scottish football for the good dragging it forward with the foresight of what TV would do to Football.

He brought the creme de la creme of English talent no the dregs like Hooper and Commons (yeah Commons just cause his granny ate shortbread he is still as bid a jump the dyke as mcweady and co)

Souness did his best to break down any perceived sectarian barriers that were there by signing Mo Johnston not to mention he was probably the best scottish striker at the Time.

Lennon does his best to build those sectarian barriers back up with nods and winks and hints and allegations of protestant cover ups and boys club within referees and the SFA with his clubs full backing.

he juggled all this with a playing career and being the tender age of 34.

Oh and to my knowledge he didnt threaten to "do" a pregnant woman because she had the temerity to ask him to look after the child financially. Lennon did.

Oh and Im not aware of Souness getting into public spats with kids who where twice his younger and were related to members of the UDA.

Who else resents Graeme Souness being compared to that fucking animal Neil Lennon.

They are nothing alike and their achievements on the pitch and the pressures of the Job Souness had to do in his first year pishes all over Lennons.

Here are some of the differences.

After years in the wilderness. Souness with Rangers had to leap frog Celtic Aberdeen and Dundee United to win the league.

He totally revolutionised Scottish football for the good dragging it forward with the foresight of what TV would do to Football.

He brought the creme de la creme of English talent no the dregs like Hooper and Commons (yeah Commons just cause his granny ate shortbread he is still as bid a jump the dyke as mcweady and co)

Souness did his best to break down any perceived sectarian barriers that were there by signing Mo Johnston not to mention he was probably the best scottish striker at the Time.

Lennon does his best to build those sectarian barriers back up with nods and winks and hints and allegations of protestant cover ups and boys club within referees and the SFA with his clubs full backing.

he juggled all this with a playing career and being the tender age of 34.

Oh and to my knowledge he didnt threaten to "do" a pregnant woman because she had the temerity to ask him to look after the child financially. Lennon did.

Oh and Im not aware of Souness getting into public spats with kids who where twice his younger and were related to members of the UDA.

There is no comparison ML.

One is a red haired leprechaun fish faced throw back whilst one is a Tom Selleck flashheart strutting stallion of a man...... Where,s the likeness? :D

(tu):lol:

Mr souness ums it up well here

Ha ha 2 of the most stylish intelligent classy footballers Europe has seen Ruud and souness both winners laughing like fuck and that loser cunt nickerless fucking straightbacked fucking fuming.

Get it up you Nickerless that'll be you on sunday

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

Ha ha 2 of the most stylish intelligent classy footballers Europe has seen Ruud and souness both winners laughing like fuck and that loser cunt nickerless fucking straightbacked fucking fuming.

Get it up you Nickerless that'll be you on sunday

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

Lol Charlie looks raged as fuck

In their playing careers one captained the best team in Europe.

Can't remember Souness spitting on a septic scarf and calling them cheating fenian basards

Can't remember Souness being filmed singing oh the septic are shite

There's a huge difference in the trophy cabinets

I honestly can't see that poisonous wee rat being offered a job on t.v (not even in this day and age with their agendas)

Souness came to us as a high profile great neutral

Tlb arrived at septic with nothing but hatred towards us

I think the list of differences could go on forever but for me one word sums up Souness, the man had class. A word that I have never heard associated with lemon, not even from the beggars

In their playing careers one captained the best team in Europe.

Can't remember Souness spitting on a septic scarf and calling them cheating fenian basards

Can't remember Souness being filmed singing oh the septic are shite

There's a huge difference in the trophy cabinets

I honestly can't see that poisonous wee rat being offered a job on t.v (not even in this day and age with their agendas)

Souness came to us as a high profile great neutral

Tlb arrived at septic with nothing but hatred towards us

I think the list of differences could go on forever but for me one word sums up Souness, the man had class. A word that I have never heard associated with lemon, not even from the beggars

Very good keep them coming.

who is dragging his name through the mud ?

Oh right thats it Im starting find you annoying with your incessant questioning. Lol you love trying to troll dont you nae bother pal.

The list is to great to name them all but today its Shitney and Chick dung.

Oh right thats it Im starting find you annoying with your incessant questioning. Lol you love trying to troll dont you nae bother pal.

The list is to great to name them all but today its Shitney and Chick dung.

care to elaborate what was said, Ps i like u too :blink:

Graeme Souness was a proper hard man, a world class footballer in his day and a man with class.

Neil Lennon was a plastic hard man, a decent footballer in his day, no class and a bigot.

And another thing I'd love to look like Graeme Souness :lol:

tumblr_ku7k7kWKui1qaucglo1_400.jpg

A truly magnificent man. If he had lived long enough to see Graeme Souness I believe Hitler would have reconsidered the existing Aryan model of the 'superman'.