Can't Sleep.

tufts1690

I thought going out and getting bladdered would help, it didn't.

My Father is giving me all this 'Son i've been there before.. im not nervous..' etc..

My butterflies are going tenfold, don't get me wrong.. i believe we have what it takes to win it.. just those nerves.. deary me..

c'mon you bears, this is ours.. 3IAR.

Well I tend to agree with your ol' fella mate.

Its out of your or anyone in the supports control. Its up to the players. And they wont be nervous; they'll be ready.

I'll tell you to enjoy the day mate - because I'm 100% sure you will.

Sweet dreams.

Meeting to get the train to Killie at 10.30 and there is no way I'm getting any sleep. I keep pacing round the house looking for things to occupy my mind, different scenarios running through my head...

It's a horrible feeling isnt it, as an Ex-Glasgow bear now living in Sunderland.. just got my top today, will be wearing it with pride tomorrow regardless.. horrible feeling. i know that i'll be going through the same scenario a good 60 odd times to come being only 24.. doesn't make it any easier haha.

This is ours, no doubt.

Haven't had constant nerves yet. Earlier, around 1 half 1, I had constant butterflies for about an hour but as the tiredness has set in they've died down.

I can't wait till tomorrow. As soon as the clock hits 90, SKY+ will be recording the Rangers finale, and it'll be over to the red button to watch the despair around the San Giro. It will be 0.01x less enjoyable than watching Sir David of Weir lift number 3 in a row! They'll aww be greetin and sobbin... heed in the hands material. Then, once they've slowly departed the pitch, it'll be back onto the recording of 90+ with a nice crate of Fosters watching SDoW lift the trophy over and over again!

Ahhhhh, it really is great to be a Bear these days. Tomorrow will come and pass at it's own pleasing, enjoy the moment Bears and just remember, there's plenty more to come :uk:

We Are The People :love:

Absolutely same situation as you. Went out and got steaming but still can't sleep !

I can remember Dundee United and being no way near as nervous as I am now and that was pretty much the same scenario.