Shagger

Loved his interview at the end,he doesn't want to go anywhere "I've told them what I want to do it's up to them now"haha class SIGN HIM UP best keeper since the goalie,brilliant how he was screaming at the defence when we were 4-0 up and strolling towards the title,surely our next skipper and a legend in the making.

In my opinion the moment when we started the comeback towards the title was his penalty save against Celtic. At that point the ref handed Celtic the title on a plate---and here we stand today---CHAMPIONS---as much due to Mcgregor as anybody--he made us believe it could happen--a fantastic goalkeeper----If he stays at Rangers he could be a legned---sorry legend of epic proportions.

Lived greegs interview, definition of passion and what it it's like to play for the Rangers.

Thus guy is the reason we have won the title. Sign on and he will take over as the greatest no 1 in Gers history (tu)

The guy is a colossus. The heart and soul of the team these last few months.

I said to my dad a few minutes before their goal that Shagger would go absolutely mental if he lost his clean sheet today. And he did. When we were 5-0 up. What a guy.