West Ham raid

I have been hearing grumbles of us raiding west ham for matty upson and mark noble ( if this is true i'd be over the moon mark noble is a future england midfielder and matty upson is a solid centreback which would walk into most mid table teams in england)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a few if we lost shagger then green as an ideal replacement , carlton cole, hitzleber,parker, few solid players there to offer us if possible we should be looking to raid these clubs defo and matty upson is on a bosmon

although its exciting to be linked with these players its prob just some fool thinking here who else can we link them with the west ham targets are more realistic then the berbatov one simply due to there religation and if we get cl football then it may swing it for the likes of noble as it would offer him chance to win things and get on a european stage where as if the move to the likes of bolton or blackburn or at best villa then they miss out look at hooper being drafted into the under 23's now because of his performances and these players will be looking at this if rangers came calling

Hitzelsperger is injury prone and commands an estimated 60k a week.

That's why he's playing for West Ham and not a top, top side.

60k a week nah i dont beleive it for one minute maybe 30 to 40k a week but if he is injury prone like you say no one will pay 60k a week for him esp west ham