Tom Boyds View Of "What Is Right"

"The hostility towards Celtic comes from everybody who is not a Celtic supporter.

"Everything that has been controversial this season has been described as Celtic's fault or Neil Lennon's fault.

"But the club is only standing up for what it believes to be wrong and the manager has become the symbol of that fight for what is right.

"The fans on Sunday weren't applauding failure in the title race.

"They were thanking Neil for what he has done to challenge what he sees as injustice and they also happen to believe he has a team playing a style of football which fits the club's image at the same time.

doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

The highlighted bit had me in stitches.

"There was a quality of player who came in under Tony Mowbray that didn't appeal to the Celtic fans.

"Gordon Strachan before him might have won titles but the teams he fielded didn't fully capture the supporters' imagination while they were at it.

"Neil seems to be well on the way to achieving that sought after balance of attractive football played in a passionate way."

:lol:

Fuck winning trophies eh? :lol:

"The hostility towards Celtic comes from everybody who is not a Celtic supporter.

"Everything that has been controversial this season has been described as Celtic's fault or Neil Lennon's fault.

"But the club is only standing up for what it believes to be wrong and the manager has become the symbol of that fight for what is right.

"They were thanking Neil for what he has done to challenge what he sees as injustice and they also happen to believe he has a team playing a style of football which fits the club's image at the same time.

Bears den?

Yes I always wanted to say that.

since we are of topic did you see that woman who got her head hacked off?

Of all ex-OF pundits I've found Tom Boyd to have a bigger axe to grind than most.

He's a bitter, bitter man.

Verging on a bigot, dare I say.

Saw him on STV football show and he looked very distressed about Rangers winning the league, Don't remember him being as hostile in his playing days.

Noticed he has a gammy eye now, maybe a head injury brought the victimhood on in bigger doses.

mad.gif

Read this today and it's relentless, how far back are they going to go Billy Mcneil oh wait they've already wheeled him out with this shit. Doesn't look like they have any aces in their deck of cards as there seems to be 52 victim cards in theirs as they always seem to play them

I had one dim tim explain to me the fundamental difference in our respective supports and why they are therefore 'better' : "Yooz expect to win, we hope to win."

:lol:

:lol: Unbelievable.

I got ripped into one of my clients the other day while he was still in ecstasy over Lennon's speech.

Seemingly it's ok for them to hate Diouf for a spitting incident years ago but it's sectarian to hate Lennon for spitting on a Rangers scarf and calling the bench orange bastards. doh

None of the supporters I speak to make any mention of the fact they weren't good enough or the fact TLB has left a slimy trail on the SPL and fucked up every must win game for them.

Long may it continue :lol:

Can we talk about something else in the Bears Den other than that manky mob???

RANGERS have just won another title. It's great to be able to rub their noses in the brown stuff & all, but this is getting silly now. I know I don't have to open the thread, but it's getting harder to try & read threads without them being mentioned.

I couldn't give a stuff about how much they are hurting or what they think about this that or the other. I'm more interested in celebrating OUR triumph!

(tu)

ecstasy over Lennon's speech. Long may it continue :lol:

I’m surprised at how willing they are to explain away their many deficiencies. But I agree with you 100% - long may it continue!

Cognitive Dissonance Loyal :lol:

The Headline says it all 'Lennon's more than just a boss.....he's a SYMBOL of everything that this club stands for' I don't think any of us would disagree with that.What a stupid thing to say.

also

Billy McNeill should cast his mind back ..... the 'Establishment', that he speaks of, was the one which deprived Willie Woodburn of earning his living all those years ago.It would be interesting to hear his comments on that.

Celebrating second place wasn't what they were doing they were kidding on they had won the league.

But they knew once they left Camp Knew the reality would hit them and it was another year of playing second fiddle to the real champions.

How exactly do you play football in the bitter, twisted, scummy bastard paedophile style????

fuckin cryin VICtim cunt,you came 2nd cause you are loosers,lemon is,was and always will be a looser, and you and your club is goin to have to get used to it........WATP

This is the same shite that refused to go to his brothers wedding because he married a prod

Maybe he didn't go to his own wedding then, because he married a prod too :-)