exciting news to break over the next few days!

presswire

This non story appears to be complete gash. More than likely the mono browned mob at it after their cup win on Saturday. Have your Scottish Cup and enjoy it, we're quite happy with yet another title win, money to spend in the summer and a man in charge who is not a retard :pipe:

as i said to Burnzy, Heard Conway is on the way, not the kinda news OP is saying ! but i know few people at murray park and different guys as i used to work with and not heard a thing mate, But hope OP is right, but unlike him if i hear anything the Mora im on to tell the boysies !!

I posted about Conway after the Motherwell away 5-0 win. Apparently it was done, however as he was out of contract i dont see why it wouldnt be announced aready wacko.gif

right Im gonna break the code I put Presswire in an anagram solver and heres what i got

Weirs Reps

Weir Press

sir spewer

We'R Speirs

Watchout lads we've been infaltrated... :shifty:

CALL TO ARMS - ARM YOURSELVES AND WATCH AS THE ENEMY IS NOT LURKING ANYMORE - HE IS AMONGST US :ph34r:

:tank::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::box::5536::Tomcat::uk:

Rangers and Celtic are both weighing up moves for out-of-contract Scotland star James McFadden

RANGERS and Celtic are both weighing up shock moves for out-of-contract Scotland star James McFadden.

Express Sport has learnt that the Old Firm have both been alerted to ‘Faddy’s’ contract situation after Birmingham City’s shock relegation from the English Premier League.

McFadden has been offered two new deals by the Blues – one if they remained in the top-flight and a vastly-reduced deal if they were relegated to the Championship.

The former Motherwell and Everton player, who is now fully-fit after missing most of the season with a cruciate injury, is now considering his options but is reluctant to re-sign on the terms that are currently on offer.

Rangers and Celtic are both aware of the 28-year-old’s situation and could both beat what Birmingham City have currently tabled.

Blues boss Alex McLeish is keen to keep McFadden but Hoops manager Neil Lennon has been a long-term admirer of him and would welcome the chance to land a player of his quality for nothing for a player who cost Birmingham paid £5 million to land.

Also new Rangers boss Ally McCoist is also keen on the striker having worked with him in the Scotland set-up. He also feels he would strengthen the Ibrox side’s attacking options.

McFadden was a boyhood Celtic fan but would have no qualms about returning to Scotland to play for the SPL champions.

It looks like the op has played a blinder. THis was tweeted that there would be news around the same time he started this thread :rolleyes:

It looks like the op has played a blinder. THis was tweeted that there would be news around the same time he started this thread :rolleyes:

thats no exciting news mate as mcfadden will never come to us and i doubt we want him!!

thats no exciting news mate as mcfadden will never come to us and i doubt we want him!!

I was being sarcastic mate :lol: That was tweeted last night about 5 mins before he posted this thread! It said Rangers and Tarriers linked with Scotland star

I'm amazed that Admin have allowed this thread to run to 16 pages.

No info, no source, nothing. Could quite easily be a taig at the wind-up.

Well it seems the OP has pm'd admin and they are happy with the story and seem happy to make the rest of us look like mugs unless of course he hasn't pm'd an admin and they have all been busy for the last 14 hours

Well it seems the OP has pm'd admin and they are happy with the story and seem happy to make the rest of us look like mugs unless of course he hasn't pm'd an admin and they have all been busy for the last 14 hours

I think most of the Admin team are on a wee holiday. A few right iffy posters have been allowed to keep posting.

I was being sarcastic mate :lol: That was tweeted last night about 5 mins before he posted this thread! It said Rangers and Tarriers linked with Scotland star

Yeah i know but problem is lee mccullochs his best mate hahaha but no type of signing any of us want!

Rangers should keep all targets in a safe as they bassas will try sign them haha