The Good Old Days

Just listening to my very old Rangers CD and heard this song. Nowadays we can't do or say anything without it being sectarian, how times have changed when just a few years ago the Rangers Megastore were selling a CD with this song on it...

No heard that in years

Me tae mate, it was actually in another thread (I think it was something like the best team ever) someone posted-

'Rangers Are The Best Team In The Land, There Number One And We Are Their Fans'

I instantly had a desire to listen to the song, although I couldnt remember the exact song I just knew that it was on the Ibrox Anthems Rangers CD from years ago, and when going through all the songs looking for it I found that song :21:

By the way the song I was looking for in the first place was this...

Great song :praise:

Me tae mate, it was actually in another thread (I think it was something like the best team ever) someone posted-

I instantly had a desire to listen to the song, although I couldnt remember the exact song I just knew that it was on the Ibrox Anthems Rangers CD from years ago, and when going through all the songs looking for it I found that song :21:

The bit I remember is alway "up the stairs, doon the stairs, we will follow on" :lol:

First heard that in the 1st season of 3/100000000000 in a row. Adored it and has been a ringtone ever since.