The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

At the end of the day mate it's what me and the people I sit next to all thought. I'm not trying to Iffend or upset anyone but the fact is they are quieter since they moved!

The only reason I mentioned the sheep fans is because they were singing songs about us not singing yet when u looked at the blue order/union bears you could see they were doing something but as I've said you could hardly hear them!

I do sit in GF1 Row P seats 30-34. But I was sitting in broomloan with my cousin who was up from England but I don't see what that's go to do with anything :S

All I'm saying is I've sat in a few seats already this year for euro games but compared to what they used to be like it's far quieter.

Half the folk on here might disagree but it just feels Like they have been shoved in a corner out of the way. Fair enough people didn't join in all the time but in govan wheee I sit a fair few people do join in, even if it's just clapping or standing up etc but it's just not as good so far this season!

Are you in the blue order or UB?

Yes, I'm a member of the UB.

Watch highlights of any game from last season and compare it to this season, 2x as loud.

I think there is a difference in sound if you're standing/sitting what say 40 metres away from BF5 or 100 metres away from BF1 of course BF5 is going to be louder. It's like a guy standing next to you screaming in your ear or a guy standing 60 metres away, not going to seem as loud.

Trust me, more people, better atmosphere, louder vocals

To whoever was saying about the European style chants, When you look around Europe and see the atmosphere these songs create you would see why we sing them, also they're all good songs to sing and bounce to. The one you're thinking about I believe is Dale Cavese (

) , there simply isn't enough people joining in from all around us to carry on singing the same Rangers style songs.

Yes, I'm a member of the UB.

Watch highlights of any game from last season and compare it to this season, 2x as loud.

I think there is a difference in sound if you're standing/sitting what say 40 metres away from BF5 or 100 metres away from BF1 of course BF5 is going to be louder. It's like a guy standing next to you screaming in your ear or a guy standing 60 metres away, not going to seem as loud.

Trust me, more people, better atmosphere, louder vocals

To whoever was saying about the European style chants, When you look around Europe and see the atmosphere these songs create you would see why we sing them, also they're all good songs to sing and bounce to. The one you're thinking about I believe is Dale Cavese (

) , there simply isn't enough people joining in from all around us to carry on singing the same Rangers style songs.

Well said (tu)

Tickets came yesterday for the tims game can't wait should be brilliant atmosphere we create in this game, no doubt the songs we sing will spread but not sure about Dale Cavesse or anything, just dont see a all the oldies in Govan Front doing the Dale Cavesse :lol:

At the end of the day mate it's what me and the people I sit next to all thought. I'm not trying to Iffend or upset anyone but the fact is they are quieter since they moved!

Fact :lol: ??

Fuck knows what planet you're on :blink: A good few of my mates in Copland heard us all game! I know from personal experience that you couldn't hear TBO from the Copland last season unless the full section joined in; which was a rarity!

Graham Spiers even commented on it from his seat, which is further away than yours.....

In regards to going back and forward with the away fans there used to be banter between them. They were ripping a girl next to us in broomloan and it was funny n we were saying stuffbavk to them then u could hear something coming from the other section but if we couldn't hear it then I doubt they could.

The difference before is although it might only have been a few rows it was right in the centre and spread to other sections but now it doesn't. We even looked over to try n get involved and they were all singing at each other.

As I said I'm not trying to upset or offend anyone but I don't see how anyone who sits in copland or govan even the main stand can say the group despite as you said being stronger and having greater numbers is any louder etc.

That's not what the groups are about though mate, if you want to sit next to away fans and give them pelters then knock yourself out!

I thought the atmosphere was great on Sunday , only slight gripe i had was there was a bit too much flag waving during the game there was quite long periods i could hardly see a thing atall during the second half.

As the season goes on, there will be more flags appearing mate! That's the plan anyway.

I'm loving Dale Cavese, its a great tune, and if everybody got involved it would be amazing... There is times when we can sing about Tradition and History, and there is times when a simple tune does the trick... its about getting the right balance.

One thing that annoys me are the people who come on place like this, twitter, facebook and have a moan at people like these guys trying to make a better atmosphere. They are trying to make a difference, if you dont think its the right way about it, contact them, tell them your points. Moaning and joining in isnt the way forward. We all have different opinions, some dont like the new "ultra" aspect of the groups, but songs like Barca 72 and 4 Men had a dream, are both about history and tradition, and also have an aspect of the ultra feel about them.

The flags are sound i just think they could be waved a bit less when the ball's in play .

Agree mate nothing worse when we are on the break (take the healy chance at Maribor for example) I missed that whole attack because of some cunt deciding aye this seems a good time to hold up a 2 stick missed everything that happened had to go by the reaction of the crowd which made the miss 10 x worse to take.

Wasn't so much having a go, more giving an opinion. Guess I'm just a traditionalist when it comes to my songs having words that mean something to me! I don't want to take anything away from them as they do a fantastic job while others around the stadium sit on their hands and moan. Hopefully they keep growing and eventually fill the Broomy front as if that many were singing away over there, surely more around the stadium would join in. Who knows I may try and join in with the foreign chants in the near future although in my section it would get me more than a few dirty looks. :crabflute:

I'm loving Dale Cavese, its a great tune, and if everybody got involved it would be amazing... There is times when we can sing about Tradition and History, and there is times when a simple tune does the trick... its about getting the right balance.

One thing that annoys me are the people who come on place like this, twitter, facebook and have a moan at people like these guys trying to make a better atmosphere. They are trying to make a difference, if you dont think its the right way about it, contact them, tell them your points. Moaning and joining in isnt the way forward. We all have different opinions, some dont like the new "ultra" aspect of the groups, but songs like Barca 72 and 4 Men had a dream, are both about history and tradition, and also have an aspect of the ultra feel about them.

I have nothing but praise for the work being done by these lads in BF1.

I was in the club-deck for the recent Aberdeen game and loved the chants/movement/songs. Not only for the added atmosphere it creates, but also for the visual spectacle.

More power to you, and I'm looking forward to the day when perhaps the whole Broomloan is choc-full of like minded supporters giving it lady from start to finish! Would be a fantastic thing to see the whole stadium joining in again on a more regular basis.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I have nothing but praise for the work being done by these lads in BF1.

I was in the club-deck for the recent Aberdeen game and loved the chants/movement/songs. Not only for the added atmosphere it creates, but also for the visual spectacle.

More power to you, and I'm looking forward to the day when perhaps the whole Broomloan is choc-full of like minded supporters giving it lady from start to finish! Would be a fantastic thing to see the whole stadium joining in again on a more regular basis.

:clap::clap::clap:

Hears hoping mate i sit n bf2 n try join in wae the singin a few people including me do it, but others just sit there n dont bother their arse. Plus would love tae stand for the 90 mins but cannae b arsed wae people behind me moaning cause they cannae see.

Hears hoping mate i sit n bf2 n try join in wae the singin a few people including me do it, but others just sit there n dont bother their arse. Plus would love tae stand for the 90 mins but cannae b arsed wae people behind me moaning cause they cannae see.

Im in BF" 2 and got the same problems as u!! wot row u sit?

New UB stickers now available, percentage of them will be available on 1872 clothing within the next few days! We are however selling them at all Rangers matches, if you want to arrange to meet a member at any match from this weekend onward then PM myself.

Bear in mind the last batch we had sold out within a few days, I fully expect these to be the same!

£5 for a pack of 50.

photo116kv.jpg

New UB stickers now available, percentage of them will be available on 1872 clothing within the next few days! We are however selling them at all Rangers matches, if you want to arrange to meet a member at any match from this weekend onward then PM myself.

Bear in mind the last batch we had sold out within a few days, I fully expect these to be the same!

£5 for a pack of 50.

photo116kv.jpg

Seen these on UB forum earlier, looking good as usual, what's the latest on the scarfs?