Madjid Bougherra allegedly invokes 'Webster Ruling'

Raligt

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scumbag Judas Prick. Couldn't lace Carlos Cuellar,Davie Weir or Danny Wilson's booots.

Cuellar shafted us after a season Danny wilson after a few first team appearances which were hardly Bougherra standard only Weir can be compared.

The same guy that couldn't even be arsed to come and get his league medal last year. The same guy that loses his passport the minute he hits Paris. The same guy thats got a bigger arse than Beyonce. The same guy that thinks he is Maradonna but has been and accident waiting to happen all season. :happy:

Technically that`s not true, he owes us 1 more year as he signed on for 4 years and maybe that`s why he got the deal he did.

if he had a Cruciate injury that ruled him out for all next year could we invoke the "Webster" and tell him to leave.

yup, but he will have to pay us for that 1 more year he owes us.

so far ITT boogie has been called all manner of names, and plenty of angry bears saying he isn't even good anyway.

if he is such a cunt and such a shit player.....why the fuck are you all so angry that he is leaving?

we paid 2.5 mil for him right? so broken down thats roughly 600k per year of his 4 year deal. If we get 1 mil back for him then he has only cost us 500k per year, personally I think thats great value for money.

I don't like this webster ruling and i think it needs to be tweaked a little. webster had played no games the season before he left, the rule should be changed so that only a player who has played less than 10-15 games the previous season can invoke this ruling.

Bottom line is if his heart isnt with us then get him moved on and bring in someone who WANTS to be here.

If Bougie himself say's it's not true then why all the abuse?

Well if folk read the first post of the thread and then post, then that's unfortunate. Pages 12/13 dispute this.

If Bougie himself say's it's not true then why all the abuse?

I've never liked him TBH. Had a good first season and been average the rest. Carried by Davie Weir on most occasions and when Weir was having a bad game, he was no where to be seen.

He said he was happy to stay until the end of his contract, and now, if rumours are true, hes doing everything in his power to get out. What planet are you living on ffs. He said something, several times at that, and then all of a sudden changes his mind? Aye mate, he just changed his mind that all. In the mean time, we'll all bend over n take one for the team.

so would you rather he stayed and left for nothing next year?

all that will happen then is another bunch of people will call him everything under the sun for leaving and us getting no money for him.

sometimes you just can't win i guess.

pathetic wank hope he rots in Qutar. To be honest it just shows poor club management again yet another player worth a decent price walks out ibrox for feck all i no was alot of cash problems which makes it difficult but surely we could have solved this before it gets to this point iam sick of hearing about rangers 1st team players leaving for free. In the last 2 year boyd miller and now bougie walking out for next to nothing. FUCK U BOUGIE U DEFO ARENT BETTER THAN CARLOS CUELLAR

fancy telling me exactly how it could be the managments fault that he wouldnt sign a new deal?

also wanna tell me how we can solve it in the future?

You can NOT make a player stay at a club he does not really want to be at.

Cuellar shafted us after a season Danny wilson after a few first team appearances which were hardly Bougherra standard only Weir can be compared.

Cuellar and Wilson brought us funds, so its harsh to be critical of their moves.

The man has disrespected the club on numerous occasions, why this would surprise anyone is beyond me.

His constant 'I'm happy here BUT...' soundbites have made it perfectly clear that he'd be away the very second he could engineer it.

If he DOES stay, it'll be purely down to the EPL clubs agreement not to utilise the Webster-ruling, and absolutely nothing to to with any sense of ethics on his part. If he thought for a moment that he could get away with this he would.

He's always thought he was doing us a favour by staying.

That last sentence is absolutely bang on the money. He has treated our club like a holiday camp so many times it is unreal.

I have already said I would prefer if he left this summer and we can concentrate on getting a new face/faces in.

Read the 1st. 2 pages & this page, now let me get this right, no comment from either Rangers or the player confirming or denying yet there is 16 pages slagging a player of our club, unbelievable, when and only when it is confirmed or denied should we be making any opinions, if it turns out to be a load if pish then a lot of "supporters" are going to look really stupid.

And as for the statements calling him shite FFS doh he's been a terrific signing for us, anyone saying otherwise is just being childish.

I can understand the anger if true, and I'd be one, but lets keep our powder dry until it becomes official.

if bougherra wants to leave then fine. I dont want players at the club who dont want to be here. However we should be able to sell him for £2-3m and spend all that on a quality replacement. I would be gutted if he cleared off for next to nothing. He owes us big time, he was nobody when we signed him.

He has been a fine signing but he seems determined to move on. Stupid bastard. Does he already have club lined up and is skanking us out of some money to line his own pockets? Probably and that leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Hope he's just counting his chickens and all that............................ and ends up playing in the Championship, if the story is true

Read the 1st. 2 pages & this page, now let me get this right, no comment from either Rangers or the player confirming or denying yet there is 16 pages slagging a player of our club, unbelievable, when and only when it is confirmed or denied should we be making any opinions, if it turns out to be a load if pish then a lot of "supporters" are going to look really stupid.

And as for the statements calling him shite FFS doh he's been a terrific signing for us, anyone saying otherwise is just being childish.

I can understand the anger if true, and I'd be one, but lets keep our powder dry until it becomes official.

This (tu)

He has quite obviously been 'tapped' up so I hope the club are on to this. No sense in keeping a player who doesn't want to be here so thanks and goodbye. I have no issue about players leaving but this is not the way to do it to a club that has looked after him well since he got here (various spells out injured for example)

He will play a blinder wherever he goes for 6 months then will rot in the reserves for the remainder of his career. Hold onto that medal Boughie because it will be your last!