Rangers players you've bumped into

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorri folks my 9mth daughter brought that to a quick end,was chattin to him after NIRELANDS last qualifirer,hes a good lad who ONLY EVER wanted to play for RANGERS...WATP

I've met him once at a party and he was a good guy. Was totally surprised actually what he was like. Before I thought he would be a bit of a prick but once I got talking to him for about 5 - 10 minutes I realised he was alright.

I've also met Chadam in xscape in braehead. Was talking to him for a bit when I said "Want a pint Charlie?" to which he replied "It's alrite mate, I'll get them in" and he continued to get the pints in (tu) Top guy !

Andy Goram in Benidorm last season for the Valencia game.

Ian Durrant in Cyprus, had a beer with him.

Davie Cooper - played bowls in the same Charity Match as him for Erskine Hospital.

Gordon Smith outside Rugby Park.

Jim Stewart (he's married to a friend).

Colin Stein - played bowls against him a few times, and keep in touch.

Peter McCloy in Girvan.

Willie Henderson - good friends with a bowling colleague of mine.

Ian Redford in Glasgow.

Greegsy and Hutton in the Sports Bar at Rugby Park when I worked there.

Eric Caldow - lives in my village.

Broadfoot - also lives in my village.

Boyd - in the pub in Tarbolton.

Doug Baillie in a Charity Bowls match for Erskine (he was a reporter by then though).

John Brown in Auchinleck - he wiz in a bad mood as his team had just been relegated!

Naisy in Killie.

Billy Dodds at Rugby Park doing a Radio Show phone in live from there.

Tam Forsyth at the bowling - big Tam's won his club Championship a few times.

John Greig at Glasgow Airport on there way to Canada for a players stag do (I think it was Durrants). Ia sked him he was going to look for some players. He said "Naw, I'm hoping tae get of some".:lol:

Johnny Hubbard at the bowling club - he lives in Prestwick.

Derek Johnstone in a pub when I went tae Cardonald College - think it was called The Cart?

Cutty Young in Ayr - still lives there.

That's all I can remember for now.

Andy Goram in Benidorm last season for the Valencia game.

Ian Durrant in Cyprus, had a beer with him.

Davie Cooper - played bowls in the same Charity Match as him for Erskine Hospital.

Gordon Smith outside Rugby Park.

Jim Stewart (he's married to a friend).

Colin Stein - played bowls against him a few times, and keep in touch.

Peter McCloy in Girvan.

Willie Henderson - good friends with a bowling colleague of mine.

Ian Redford in Glasgow.

Greegsy and Hutton in the Sports Bar at Rugby Park when I worked there.

Eric Caldow - lives in my village.

Broadfoot - also lives in my village.

Boyd - in the pub in Tarbolton.

Doug Baillie in a Charity Bowls match for Erskine (he was a reporter by then though).

John Brown in Auchinleck - he wiz in a bad mood as his team had just been relegated!

Naisy in Killie.

Billy Dodds at Rugby Park doing a Radio Show phone in live from there.

Tam Forsyth at the bowling - big Tam's won his club Championship a few times.

John Greig at Glasgow Airport on there way to Canada for a players stag do (I think it was Durrants). I asked him he was going to look for some players. He said "Naw, I'm hoping tae get rid of some".:lol:

Johnny Hubbard at the bowling club - he lives in Prestwick.

Derek Johnstone in a pub when I went tae Cardonald College - think it was called The Cart?

Cutty Young in Ayr - still lives there.

That's all I can remember for now.

Hately, Carlos, Barry, Boyd, sister in law delievered Millers wean!

Mendes, novo, played against Alex Rae about 4 ur ago we were against football writers and he helped them out...fit as btw. Chick Young played ... What a knob (wore captains armband and that)!!!

lee mculloch and john fleck last night in the corinthian!

Saw them myself and timmy pat bonner friday night....I've bumped into loads of players over the years saw the goalie in carluke the other week when i was working out there..

Numan - I always remember it, he stood and spoke to about 5 members of my family for a good half an hour, we were asking him if he was going to be fit to play in the Parma game :lol:

Albertz after a 2-2 midweek game vs Hibs, pretty sure K.Miller scored 2 for Hibs

Neil Alexander in up the town - Didn't really talk to him just said "Awryt Neil" all shy, he was pushing a pram

Bumped into mcgregor day after we won the league this season, was on the same flight as him and his misses to Dubai. Him and his burd were arguing in Boots, and heard him say 'not even away yet and your already doing my nut in' lol true story.

Met Papac, Novo, Andy Waster and Darchville when I worked in Clydesdale Bank in Bearsden. Possibly some others but canny mind off hand. Alot of them had Clydesdale accounts and Andy waster earned over 20k a month, i checked his account hahah.

Met Charlie Adam and Arteta in Magaluf. Charlie Adam was back pumpin some burd at the same apartments as us. He was a complete Knob. Arteta was sound as pound. Proper remembers his time at Ibrox :crabflute:

Didnt realise people were mentioning driving alongside them too. Therefore drove beside Big Jig, whitaker, edu (loads of times), beasley, john fleck. Also met Walter Smith at SECC car show when I was about 10 lol. Emmm. Worked in Mcdees wen I was younger and Lovenkrands came through drive-thru all the time, fussy bastard! Also seen Billy Dodds in the bookies (as well as alot of the youth players).

I live in Milngavie so they are always about cos of Murray Park etc. Oh aye and met Gattuso up mains estate when he lived in Milngavie

I remember we were driving infront of Bobo Balde on the M77. me & my cousin were sticking the fingers upto him and all I could see was his pink palms waving to us (either that or he was having a chug) clueless bastard!

He took them for a few bob though

I used to work at Glasgow Airport during the Mcleish era and met some of the players when they were away on their Christmas night out. Steven Thompson was sound as and chatted away, Lovenkrands looked like he had been for one too many sunbeds and Big Marv was one of the biggest people I have ever seen!

Chatted to Prso which made my day tho sound as a pound and just seemed completly off his nut. He was wearing jeans and an old school tweed suit jacket with the leather patches on the elbows. Only big Dado could get away with that.

I used to work at Glasgow Airport during the Mcleish era and met some of the players when they were away on their Christmas night out. Steven Thompson was sound as and chatted away, Lovenkrands looked like he had been for one too many sunbeds and Big Marv was one of the biggest people I have ever seen!

Chatted to Prso which made my day tho sound as a pound and just seemed completly off his nut. He was wearing jeans and an old school tweed suit jacket with the leather patches on the elbows. Only big Dado could get away with that.

Didn't Steven Thompson have a really high pitched voice? It could've just been the one interview I've seen with him, he's talking like someones took a stab at his nuts

Bumped in to Ian Ferguson at a hotel in Glasgow. Was at a wedding reception and he was with another group of people. Literally turned round and he was in my face, I said out loud "Fergie, how you doing?" and patted him on the arm. he was aware that I had consumed a few and after a few words made his exit. I was well chuffed though.