Mile Jedinak

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the fact Ally said we were interested but he wasnt a priority around 2 weeks ago!

You're 100% correct! I'm just saying that interest in another possible signing target has ended.

We were interested in him but never offered Jedinak a contract, same with Conway, Commons, Vaughan, Danns, etc. So we never got knocked back by these players.

No egg on face loyal! :crabflute:

We won't sign a central midfielder (at least nor on a permanent deal) whilst McCulloch and Edu are still at the club

Can quote me on that when i'm (not) wrong

not with ness davis and hutton as well as others who can play there.

It's more a left mid we need, I like wylde but we need another option there too, and not a striker there out of position!

I agree, and I think that Marcelo Est- I'm not even going to attempt to spell his name :lol: fits that role. Sign him up!

I really hope we weren't genuinely interested.

We had him at Murray Park

To have someone sign for Crystal Palace who are skint and in bad debt would be bad.

As a Rangers and Crystal Palace fan I rather find it amusing that a fellow Rangers fan would think Palace are in debt??!! Palace aren't in debt at all, we came out of administration last July and it is CPFC 2000 who are in debt and liquidated. The present company, CPFC2010, aren't in debt and running the club very soundly!! So just to clarify, Crystal Palace Football Club are not in debt.

This would have been a good signing for either club, but I am glad that Palace signed him. Palace needed a replacement for Danns, and Rangers I am sure can attract players anyway!!