Vfl Bochum 3 Vs 0 Rangers

Broxi1872

To anyone getting in a panic at this. I went down to Pompey a couple of year back when they "embarresed" us. What a spanking that game could have been although thankfully it was only 2-0 in the end up. Cant quite mind how that season ended up, probably the same as the last 2 :rolleyes:

why is everyone getting uptight over preseason friendlies,for christ sake they are only glorified training games.sooner we got twatted preseason, then did the business when it really mattered.

oops the dreaded double click.

hmmmmmm maybe want to re-think you quantity over quality Ally.

Surely to fuck he doesnt want to bring in just quantity for defence. we need 2 quality Cb's.

Not great losing theses two pre season games but if we are going to loss lets do it when it does not count for anything.By kick off at start of our season we should have a fully fit squad with some more new additions.I agree if we are not looking good in pre-season it won't fill the fans with confidence but its not all bad unless McCoist and the players are not learning from their mistakes.Optomistic Loyal.

Hmmm. Slightly worrying albeit just a training game. We were all happy last few years when we were beating these teams hands-down in pre-season.

Have we taken these games on too early?

The league starts in 2 weeks, how can it be too early? If anything, maybe our pre season started too late.

It seems to becoming a habit that I feel a bit down after a Rangers game. I'm not used to it and I don't like it.

Thankfully it is only pre-season and I can kind of ignore it. I'm just hoping for a decent display on Wednesday whether we win or not.

I'm happy enough with the new signings and hopefully there'll be more to come.

I will however, be extremely disappointed if Davie Weir is still our regular CB when the season kicks off.

As much as I really like him, and I appreciate everything he's done for the Rangers, I'm starting to find it rather embarrassing that our CB and Captain is a 41 year old.