Kevin Drinkell

Just finished his autobio and it confirmed what I had expected - he was a hard working striker of the old mould. Honest with a good sense of right and wrong always wanting to help fellow footballers etc and I have admiration for those qualities.

Acc to Kevin on a return to Ibrox with his team growing in confidence (came back to 3-2) the crowd started shouting kevin kevin get to fuck!

Can't remember that but must say that though this slating of our fans may help his career move forwards whether it is Butcher or Kevin for me they drop in my estimations!

A working class hero is something to be but don't bite the hand that fed - and will continue to feed you!

I'm too young to remember the first 2 seasons of 9 in a year but the 88/89 season review gives the impression that he was our best player. Why was he sold the following summer? Simply because we signed Mojo and squad rotation didn't exist back then?