The Smell Of Shite From Mr Whyte

jadums

He's bad news for Rangers and i know it. Where is this warchest we were promised? If im not mistaken we made around £20 million from the champions league last season so why no quality signings?

We shall see how much of a Rangers man he is in the future but for now we need to get some players in or it will cost us.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's bad news for Rangers and i know it. Where is this warchest we were promised? If im not mistaken we made around £20 million from the champions league last season so why no quality signings?

We shall see how much of a Rangers man he is in the future but for now we need to get some players in or it will cost us.

When were we promised a warchest? Surely you won't be referring to a newspaper headline and then taking that as a Craig Whyte promise?

We told a budget of £5 mil guaranteed that could be front loaded if need be.

As it turns out we have spent 500k thus far

We were told 5/6 signings . We've made 1.

Season starts in 13 days .

Tic toc me Whyte.

I'd rather Coisty, Smith and co. Did less gum bumping to press and did more behind scenes to get players in

Get yourself to fuck.

When did he ever promise a 'war-chest' for Rangers? Do not be so fucking unrealistic.

Rangers will never throw money about again in the manner that the Club did under Murray. You're a joke.

Even if he's in jail for 6mth?

Tbf if hes guilty of rape mate hes going away for alot longer than 6 months.

Btw what is it with the amount of wallopers on here at the minute? Your concerned we havent done all our business in the 1st 12 days of the transfer window. I dont know if i can stay on here before the season starts. This site is horrible at the minute. (thats not directed at you Badger :lol:)

We made shit loads of money from champions league last season plus he said there would be funds available. Im expecting atleast 5 players in spending around 12 million

We won't spend 12m that's a fact.

If so we wouldn't be penny pinching for goodwillie & cuellar

Btw what is it with the amount of wallopers on here at the minute? Your concerned we havent done all our business in the 1st 12 days of the transfer window. I dont know if i can stay on here before the season starts. This site is horrible at the minute. (thats not directed at you Badger :lol:)

(tu)

We made shit loads of money from champions league last season plus he said there would be funds available. Im expecting atleast 5 players in spending around 12 million

WTF :lol: :lol:

Absolute fanny. What happens if we can get 5 quality players for 4 mil?

There will always be doubts about Craig Whyte until he actually proves his words were not just empty promises. He does need time to do this though, and I'm sure he will.

I'm more than happy to give him time, and a fair crack of the whip.

As for you though, in the politest possible way, fuck off. :lol:

Get yourself to fuck.

When did he ever promise a 'war-chest' for Rangers? Do not be so fucking unrealistic.

Rangers will never throw money about again in the manner that the Club did under Murray. You're a joke.

Whats going down in fuck? Why do i need to get myself there? Is it a nice place to holiday?