*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Raging, i backed out of backing Dortmund, Napoli and Celtic i was going to put it on which which would have got me £90 for a £5 stake.

Backed out at the last minute.

Typical.

Fuck ever profiting off of that shower of repulsive tarrier shite

A fan of theirs was telling me he was away to put a tenner on forrest as first scorer in the pub earlier.

You naturally like to see people taking money off the bookies, but it's a bit of a stretch to deal with that.

hope he breaks his leg on the way to collect it and then drops the slip down the drain. Stays in hospital for 2 month with a bad break and forgets that he put it on :D

I did mention that a wincast could be a lot more profitable, hopefully he just put his single on.

Aye hopefully or at least tell him he owes you, if he's done nae neck and 2-1 he's on a good yin. Easily 33/1 formthat

Anyone else frequently try to blag free bets on the live chat section of bookie sites?

Last time I tried with Stan James I mentioned how loyal I'd been and how much I preferred them to Betfair and Bet365 and got £10. Due another one tonight I think. :sherlock:

Anyone else frequently try to blag free bets on the live chat section of bookie sites?

Last time I tried with Stan James I mentioned how loyal I'd been and how much I preferred them to Betfair and Bet365 and got £10. Due another one tonight I think. :sherlock:

I do it. Apparently I have a yellow dot on my ladbrokes account and the manager of my local says I'm the only one who has that and he reckons it maybe due to me trying to get free bets all the time :lol:

I do it. Apparently I have a yellow dot on my ladbrokes account and the manager of my local says I'm the only one who has that and he reckons it maybe due to me trying to get free bets all the time :lol:

Off topic.. but what's The Peel like now? Think am goin for a couple of jars there later for a change of scenery.

Off topic.. but what's The Peel like now? Think am goin for a couple of jars there later for a change of scenery.

You gone doon the night? It's awrite mate but most people will be in chewing their faces off :lol:

Might head oor if you're going round mate