Any Idea What This Alludes To?

OzGers

was there a player talking to Ally in Germany? Potential signing? or is the guy meaning someone was giving him lip?

Davdog999 Davdog999

@dicksonandrew any chance of a clue of who the player was that spoke back to Coisty in the bounce game? :) btw the monthly mags a great read

10 Jul

in reply to ↑

Andrew Dickson

@dicksonandrew Andrew Dickson

@Davdog999 No, not naming the player was deliberate

its mentioned in the monthly magazine,

player moaning about playing in the reserves. mcoist had wilson take him of after 20 mins and super tore strips of hi.

seems likely it was fleck

Just a silly wee boy at the time. Tbh if there were no talent there I dont think he would still be here.

Then again he'll prolly get sold in the next 6 weeks just to make me look a cunt.

I would honestly agree with that. Some folk might say he hasnt done anything to make anyone think that, but I dont believe he's done anything that proves he wont either.

i saw him a lot in the u19's

when he finds a way to do what he did at that level in the spl he will be a star.

hes younger than the likes of ness i believe.

i saw him a lot in the u19's

when he finds a way to do what he did at that level in the spl he will be a star.

hes younger than the likes of ness i believe.

He was a standout every week at u19's, and that seems so lon ago now, you'd forget he's only 19!!!

To be fair to him, his shoulders must be agony with all the expectation hes carrying on them.