Mccoist Wants Judas Back.

caseyjones

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah miller was a total backstabber, looking out for his family and that.....

Would like to see you have a pay cut at your job dickhead

If Miller does come back, he’ll be taking a massive pay-cut. Would that now make him a massive dickhead following your own logic?

Yeah miller was a total backstabber, looking out for his family and that.....

Would like to see you have a pay cut at your job dickhead

Fuck off.

The rat bastard had made more than enough in his career to provide for his family. His missus didnt want him going there hence the reason why he is desperate to leave after 6 months. The cunt has shown no loyalty to ANY club he has played for, even his boyhood heroes!

As for the bit i have bolded, KM was asked to take a pay cut at a time when Lee and Sasa were both asked to and they 2 seemed to do it! Neither of those lads have made anything like Miller in their careers!

If Miller does come back, he'll be taking a massive pay-cut. Would that now make him a massive dickhead following your own logic?

Kenny Miller does what Kenny Miller wants and its too fuck with everyone else. I dont know if this is common knowledge but Boro had an offer accepted for him in the January that Strachan took over. They went down had a look at houses etc, that was were his missus wanted to go as it was close to here, but Miller decided to stay as the financial package wasn't good enough for him. He is a prick and a self centred wanker who only cares about money!

Kris Boyd is shat on in these forums but yet this little wanker is looked upon as a fucking hero.

Kenny Miller does what Kenny Miller wants and its too fuck with everyone else. I dont know if this is common knowledge but Boro had an offer accepted for him in the January that Strachan took over. They went down had a look at houses etc, that was were his missus wanted to go as it was close to here, but Miller decided to stay as the financial package wasn't good enough for him. He is a prick and a self centred wanker who only cares about money!

Kris Boyd is shat on in these forums but yet this little wanker is looked upon as a fucking hero.

I couldn’t care less for Miller if I tried. He’ll never be loved by most bears, but if he comes then I expect he’d do a job and do it well.

If Miller does come back, he’ll be taking a massive pay-cut. Would that now make him a massive dickhead following your own logic?

Erm, that's not following my logic at all, I was calling the op a dickhead for suggesting that miller, top goalscorer that helped us win the league, was Judas. I did not say that when people take pay cuts they become dickheads. You understand how to read a sentence, yes? :wanker:

Fuck off.

The rat bastard had made more than enough in his career to provide for his family. His missus didnt want him going there hence the reason why he is desperate to leave after 6 months. The cunt has shown no loyalty to ANY club he has played for, even his boyhood heroes!

As for the bit i have bolded, KM was asked to take a pay cut at a time when Lee and Sasa were both asked to and they 2 seemed to do it! Neither of those lads have made anything like Miller in their careers!

Your wrong mate McCulloch and Papac havn't taken pay cuts when they signed there new deals. Miller didnt want to leave Rangers, he had 6 months left on his contract and would have signed for the same money he wanted a 3 year deal and Bain offered him a 40% pay cut he was to scorer of SPL at the time and was more ar less shoved out the door.

Erm, that's not following my logic at all, I was calling the op a dickhead for suggesting that miller, top goalscorer that helped us win the league, was Judas. I did not say that when people take pay cuts they become dickheads. You understand how to read a sentence, yes? :wanker:

I expected it would be too complex for you to understand. I’m correct - again.

You wont last long here - I expect to be correct about that, too.

What's this random aggressiveness in your posts?

I'd be a bit more wary of calling someone a 'dickhead' for having an opinion in the future (tu)

Your wrong mate McCulloch and Papac havn't taken pay cuts when they signed there new deals. Miller didnt want to leave Rangers, he had 6 months left on his contract and would have signed for the same money he wanted a 3 year deal and Bain offered him a 40% pay cut he was to scorer of SPL at the time and was more ar less shoved out the door.

Jig did take a pay cut. Of that i am certain. Trust me mate we know Kennys missus personally. She didnt want him to go to Turkey but the lure of 50k p/w for such an average little scumbag was far too much! Rangers could have offered him 30k p/w but the minute 50 was put down infront of him he was off.

Miller had 1 good 6 months, indeed it is the best 6 months he has ever had in his career! He is not a prolific striker, he has lost his pace and tbh it is a massive backwards step to plug a gap with this fucking cunt. Trust me when i say this if he came back and had another good 6 months if a Newcastle, Wigan, Stoke or any other average EPL team came in for him he would go away again! I would put my house on it

EDIT - regarding Jig!

It was nothing to do with money - I just wanted to be here trying to win trophies. "Everything was done and dusted in a matter of minutes. I didn't have to think about it and was delighted to stay."

McCulloch was not concerned that a new manager would be in place at the end of the first year of his new contract - Smith having announced that he will step down.

"Obviously the gaffer is only here for another season then after that the plan is for Ally McCoist, Kenny McDowall and Ian Durrant to take over," he added.

"It's great that I'm going to be around too. Everyone here has made me feel really wanted and it is fantastic to be playing for such a great club."

HE may not have took a pay cut mate, my apologies i just mind him saying it had nothing to do with money!

What's this random aggressiveness in your posts?

I'd be a bit more wary of calling someone a 'dickhead' for having an opinion in the future (tu)

So he's allowed an opinion and i'm not?

Look, I just find it hard to take, that someone can call our top goalscorer of last season, who was pressured out of here because of our budget "judas"

ok. fine.

1728748-i_ain_t_even_mad_super.jpg

I expected it would be too complex for you to understand. I’m correct - again.

You wont last long here - I expect to be correct about that, too.

You weren't right the first time, read what you said. I called the op a dickhead about his opinion, i didn't say that getting a paycut would make him one. The latter is what you implied and you were wrong.

Get over yourself mate

Look, I just find it hard to take, that someone can call our top goalscorer of last season, who was pressured out of here because of our budget "judas"

ok. fine.

1728748-i_ain_t_even_mad_super.jpg

I don't mind you having an opinion, in fact I encourage it, but I will suspend or ban you for labelling another bear a dickhead for no other reason than having an opinion that differs to yours.

ok. fine.

You're wrong once again. He was called Judas well before moving to Turkey.

I don't hate Kenny Miller for refusing to take a wage cut. Papac and McCulloch took one yes, but neither of them were the 3rd top scorer in Europe at the time. Miller had options to make more money and took it. Whether or not he supported the club as a boy is irrelevent, it is not a hobby for these guys, it is their job.

People can say what they want, fact is nobody knows how well off Kenny Miller is financially. Approaching the end of his career with the chance to triple his wages and set him and his family up for a while longer makes him a dick? Lets not forget he did play a massive part in us winning the league last year.

That said however, I wouldn't take him back because I dont think he is good enough. He had a freak 6 months, the best 6 months of his carrer. Before that, he was an average player. Since then, he has been an average player and will continue to decline now until retirement in a few years. Thanks, but no thanks.