Rangers Reject Bid From Burnley For Lafferty

Broxi1872

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ? Champions league football doesn't and shouldn't automatically up your price, I doubt winning titles does either, especially when the player in question contributed a small percentage of the titles won, and progressed as a player, really ?

Big laff scored the 1st goal against utd won the league. Scored winner hibs won league. Hatrik against killie won the league. He's contributed lots to the titles. He has progressed miles as a player can you not remember him when he signed.

Very attractive offer.

If they come back with an extra £500k then we should look into it.

We could get better than Lafferty in Goodwillie

:drugang:<cr> <cr> <cr>

We can still get goodwillie without selling Big laff. 1.5mil for a player we payed 3.25mil No deal

Lafferty isn't worth 3.25m. 1m plus an experienced CB is a good offer. Lafferty will be warming the bench next season. And how is form after the split considered proven?

Lafferty has never scored in Europe, never scored against Celtic and has never scored 20 goals a season.

Lafferty isn't worth 3.25m. 1m plus an experienced CB is a good offer. Lafferty will be warming the bench next season. And how is form after the split considered proven?

Lafferty has never scored in Europe, never scored against Celtic and has never scored 20 goals a season.

There its there eh! 1 goal against the taigs is the same as 1 goal against any other team.

Lafferty proved that by being played in the correct position & with the right partner he can be a potent striker.

I agree with this to a certain extent , but now he needs to perform for a full season, and not just 8 games at the end of a season.

how much would anyone value bikey at? is he any good?

hes a hot headed, bust you in a second without thinking of the consequenses kinda player, he would not last with a bit of the rough, a tank or not he may do a job but i think lafferty will keep progressing here and be the next marradonna

This post just sums up the sheer stupidity of Rangers fans on this board.

Thank fuck nobody on here makes the decisions that matter

This

I'm not sure if it's just a severe dislike of Lafferty, or they're such transfer muppets that the thought of a swap deal causes them to orgasm