Rangers Sign Dorin Goian

Stu1993

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, yes they are.

Very strange that he needs a work permit.

It was part of there terms and conditions before joining...

Think it was to stop loads of gypsies etc moving into other countries and working!

Who wears green and grey hoops?

Ahhh right!!

Ive never used the term "gypsies" when talking about them...seems unfair on the poor scumbag gypsies to tar them with the same brush :D

I've never seen him play but got a good feeling about him, he's a fucking giant. First game I want to see him stroll it and show us what he's made of! Hopefully have Cuellar in for Saturday as well, maybe Goodwillie too

I've never seen him play but got a good feeling about him, he's a fucking giant. First game I want to see him stroll it and show us what he's made of! Hopefully have Cuellar in for Saturday as well, maybe Goodwillie too

He's not fit and won't be till mid-august i think.

i was searching for more defensive vids lol

all i can find is him scoring and stupid computer game goals - fucking geeks! whats the point showing a goal scored by a computer generated player????????????????????????????????????????

:)

Romanians and Bulgarians still need a work permit in UK, even if they belong to EU.

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2009-01-07/uk/uk-work-restrictions-for-bulgarians-and-romanians.htm

I hate compilations of defenders which only consist of goals they've scored.

You could make Titus Bramble look good doing that.

But that's the only thing you can find on youtube: his goals. I would make a video with his tackles but i don't have full matches to do that... so sorry.

But that's the only thing you can find on youtube: his goals. I would make a video with his tackles but i don't have full matches to do that... so sorry.

No sorry mate I wasn't having a dig and I apologize if it looked that way.

I am very grateful for the video you posted. (tu)

I was just meaning in general that its annoying when all the videos you can find of a defender is goals.

It's a foregone conclusion because he's Romanian (as it would be if he was Bulgarian).

Can I live and work in the United Kingdom?

This page explains how you can live and work in the UK if you are a Bulgarian or Romanian national.

As a national of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), you do not need our permission under the Immigration Rules to enter or remain in the UK.

However, if you want to work in the UK, you will need to apply for an accession worker card unless you are exempt (see below). Your employer may have to apply for a work permit. For information on how to apply for an accession worker card and a work permit, see the Applying section.