Swsl Take On Another Shambolic

I watched the match last night in a pub in Santa Ponsa, along with a good few Bears, firstly on match last night, i thought we done as wel as anyone could have with the handicap of being a man or two down. Whittaker should be fined and dropped for his petulant stupidy. Off form in last few games and last night literally a man short. Bougherra needs chased, head has been off the ball for quite possibly months awaiting a bigger club than Rangers to come get him, its didnt happen so he simply chucked it, stopped playing in almost every sesnse of the word. I didnt think it was that bad a game, but again like last week i thought Malmo were mediocre, a below average side who we should have beaten home and away.

In saying all that, this tie was not lost last night and so many people are forgetting this, it was lost at Ibrox last week, an embarrassing home defeat and even worse performance, with 9 or 10 men last night, had we turned up last week we would have went through.

I wouldnt lay blame solely at the two players who saw red last night, this was a collective defeat suffered in the previous match.

Whilst i wont be calling for Allys head, i simply cannot see how he will get the better of his rival for this league championship, i said when he got the job Lennon would eat him up and spit him out and i fear i maybe proved right, lets hope i am wrong though of course.

Some of the stuff i read on here post match reminded me of myself last season, ridiculous and embarrassing.

No white flag here but so far into our new season so much work is still needing done. I say so far because we are, despite being in first or second month only, the champs league dream has passed us, so many targets have chosen to go elsewhere and there is only a few weeks left for us to strengthen this team which has badly needed strengthened for a while now.

All i ask lads is when disecting this tie do not forget that shambles at Ibrox last week, that was the game this tie was lost.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post. Exactly how I see it. Read some crazy posts earlier slating the two reds and Jelavic for missing chances. The chances were missed at Ibrox. It's certainly not doom and gloom and we've probably found our level in the Europa League where we will, I hope, be competitive and progress far in the competition.

I watched the match last night in a pub in Santa Ponsa, along with a good few Bears, firstly on match last night, i thought we done as wel as anyone could have with the handicap of being a man or two down. Whittaker should be fined and dropped for his petulant stupidy. Off form in last few games and last night literally a man short. Bougherra needs chased, head has been off the ball for quite possibly months awaiting a bigger club than Rangers to come get him, its didnt happen so he simply chucked it, stopped playing in almost every sesnse of the word. I didnt think it was that bad a game, but again like last week i thought Malmo were mediocre, a below average side who we should have beaten home and away.

In saying all that, this tie was not lost last night and so many people are forgetting this, it was lost at Ibrox last week, an embarrassing home defeat and even worse performance, with 9 or 10 men last night, had we turned up last week we would have went through.

I wouldnt lay blame solely at the two players who saw red last night, this was a collective defeat suffered in the previous match.

Whilst i wont be calling for Allys head, i simply cannot see how he will get the better of his rival for this league championship, i said when he got the job Lennon would eat him up and spit him out and i fear i maybe proved right, lets hope i am wrong though of course.

Some of the stuff i read on here post match reminded me of myself last season, ridiculous and embarrassing.

No white flag here but so far into our new season so much work is still needing done. I say so far because we are, despite being in first or second month only, the champs league dream has passed us, so many targets have chosen to go elsewhere and there is only a few weeks left for us to strengthen this team which has badly needed strengthened for a while now.

All i ask lads is when disecting this tie do not forget that shambles at Ibrox last week, that was the game this tie was lost.

If you meet a guy called Brian Marshall in santa ponsa, tell him Dennis said get yer arse back to work.

fcuk sake....you've got a passport :)