***Inverness CT vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bartley Wallace

Davis Hutton

Naismith Fleck Wylde

Jelavic

That looks excellent, i'd be more than happy with that starting 11. Kyle Hutton showed today that he should be in the team in front of Lee McCulloch every single week, and even then, he wasn't particularly brilliant. Just able to do the basics expected of a professional footballer.

McGregor

Whittaker - Goian - Bartley - Wallace

Ortiz - Davis - Fleck - Wylde

Naismith - Jelavic

Couldn't complain if that was the lineup next week, to be honest. Papac or Wallace would be fine at LB. I would LOVE to drop Whittaker but all we have is Broadfoot (shite) and Cole (risky).

The thing that appeals to me most about that lineup is that Ortiz is being played on the RIGHT side! :P

Doubt it mate. If we do sign anyone between now and the ICT game doubt they would play anyway.

I think we will have new players in. Whyte has said on Thursday we have bidded for a good ammount of players, Bartley has came in already, i wasn't expecting him so soon after signing a new contract. We have a week to get players, it can be done.

I'd like to see:

McGregor

McMillan Bartley Goian Papac

Ortiz Davis Hutton Wallace

Naismith Jelavic

Thought both McMillan and Hutton were very good today, and can't be much worse than Whittaker and the Gruesome Twosome.