Matt Mckay

Broxi1872

Struck up some conversation with some Brisbane fans - some comments,

Matty is amazing to watch, can play in several positions.

Doesn't score a great deal of goals but sets them up like no nobodies business.

He was a major figure in securing brisbane roar 1st place last year, and from what the team says gave 1 hell of a speech at the ET break to lift sprites at GF.

Most importantly without Matt I find the ACL quite a bit less likely to win.

If he does go over there, he will fit in fine as long as ya coach has a clue matty will do very well.

If roar were to play celtic with our GF team we would own them.

now i must go hide in a corner and cry.... DONT GO MATTY

But honestly he is the captain of the Best A-league team ever seen which is currently undefeated for the past 30 matchs or so..... how good could he be???

Ye gave us Bob Malcolm and now your taking Matt McKay ... been cursing rangers all day.

My honest opinion is that if he has to go he deserves a team with a bit more class than rangers and deserves to ply his trade in a better league than the 2 horse SPL .... no offence mate.

So yes he'll be able to hold his own.

Thought the Bob malcolm comment was hilarious.

Bob Malcolm was one of the worst players I have ever seen.

He had the touch of a rapist and spent his time power-walking his way around the pitch.

In a fan poll last season of who is the worst player in A-League history, Malcolm came in at 4th worst

This might be going too far back for some members to remember, but can anybody else remember when Danny claimed Malcolm was one of the best passers of the ball in Europe?

Bob Beckenbauer

Bob Malcolm was one of the worst players I have ever seen.

He had the touch of a rapist and spent his time power-walking his way around the pitch.

In a fan poll last season of who is the worst player in A-League history, Malcolm came in at 4th worst

How would you like McCulloch?

(tu)

I wonder why we can't wrap it up sooner

He is on international duty and will need a WP and clearence i think mate. However a lad signed for Dundee from an English side and needed international clearence and he was English :lol: I think the clearence is just any FA outside your own

He is on international duty and will need a WP and clearence i think mate. However a lad signed for Dundee from an English side and needed international clearence and he was English :lol: I think the clearence is just any FA outside your own

Sure. He can sign a contract without a WP though. I assumed by Thursday the guy was talking about signing a contract on Thursday.