Matt Mckay

Broxi1872

Hopefully we get this guy as soon as possible. We need more players in the midfield who can keep the ball and be more creative.

Agreed our composure on the ball in that area of the park(cm) is diabolical davis apart when he actually gets to play there.

Very good player, i watch the lad play for Brisbane a few times when i was over there visiting family, he's brilliant. he led the team on a 28 match unbeaten streak they lost 1 in the season. his passing is unreal, and his fitness is top class he can find a "hole" anywhere and even slot a few. money well earned i'd say

Very good player, i watch the lad play for Brisbane a few times when i was over there visiting family, he's brilliant. he led the team on a 28 match unbeaten streak they lost 1 in the season. his passing is unreal, and his fitness is top class he can find a "hole" anywhere and even slot a few. money well earned i'd say

He'll fit right in with Shagger then.

How is it pish? This guy will be good for us... Ppl flagging him off when they haven't seen him play, he will, mark my words, be the surprise player of the season, he is Davis esqe but can actually tackle

From one of the admins on the BRisbane Roar forum,

welcome to the Roar forum mate. just to let you know, i'm one of the admins for the forum and resident Rangers man. been following the mighty Gers since i was a wee lad. never been to Ibrox but there is a brick on the wall with my name on it.

now take care of our Matty, i'm certain he will do very well in blue!

take care,

John

Always nice to hear from a Ger on the other side of the world

WATP

How is it pish? This guy will be good for us... Ppl flagging him off when they haven't seen him play, he will, mark my words, be the surprise player of the season, he is Davis esqe but can actually tackle

The pish was directed at a story in a newspaper that was (apparently) saying English clubs are now interested him. I don't think the poster was saying McKay is pish oz (tu)