Disaster

Can anyone really see anything good happening for us this season? I cannot believe who I'm hearing linked with a move to us these days. Is Mr Whyte buying a few lucky bags from the corner shop to see what players are in them? On a serious note, im sure Whyte will eventually provide us with two giros and a crisis loan.. that should allow us to buy a few quality players from Fantasy Island.

Can anyone really see anything good happening for us this season? I cannot believe who I'm hearing linked with a move to us these days. Is Mr Whyte buying a few lucky bags from the corner shop to see what players are in them? On a seriously note, im sure Whyte will eventually provide us with two giros and a crisis loan.. that should allow us to buy a few quality players from Fantasy Island.

have you got nothing better to do you prick

wish he would just poney up the money and shut up maybe hes got business to do in monaco or something or needs to take a break from the media.

thought ally went to him with a list of guys he was interested in why is ally not pursuing these guys.

the owner/chairmans roll has changed dramatically ffs now they do the buying.

i think what will really happen is once the epl teams submit their squad lists we will be taking a few loaners in who did not make the grade its already been implied that whyte was talking with arry rednap god forbid what gets sent up from there.

hopefully whyte is just a short time investment to get us through trying times and someone with the club at heart steps in and takes us to the next level.

Can anyone really see anything good happening for us this season? I cannot believe who I'm hearing linked with a move to us these days. Is Mr Whyte buying a few lucky bags from the corner shop to see what players are in them? On a seriously note, im sure Whyte will eventually provide us with two giros and a crisis loan.. that should allow us to buy a few quality players from Fantasy Island.

In response to your points:

Can anyone really see anything good happening for us this season?-Yes why not? sure we have had dissapointment against Hearts and Malmo but no reason why we cannot improve and still have success.

I cannot believe who I'm hearing linked with a move to us these days.-We cannot sign the same type of players from 9 in a row Gazza Laudrup and Albertz but we can wait to judge the players we DO actually sign.

Is Mr Whyte buying a few lucky bags from the corner shop to see what players are in them?-Is it your preference that we had no buyer for our club and we instead sold our top players for a pittance?Talk about ungrateful.

On a seriously note, im sure Whyte will eventually provide us with two giros and a crisis loan.. that should allow us to buy a few quality players from Fantasy Island.-Wait till the end of the transfer windows to see who we have in and we can also judge how much spent and how they improve our team and squad.Just because someone is not spending cash like it is going out of fashion does not mean they do not have funds.Craig Whyte is a successful businessman and he is successful because he knows what he is doing.I still have faith in the new regime and am grateful Craig Whyte took us over.

succesful to a certain extent if you mean taking over dying companies making minimum investments and then selling them on for a profit.....just dont see the difference between what hes doing to us thats has been done to some of the other companies he purchased this all hinges on the tax case its a gamble if we come through unscathed with i think we will he sells rangers on for a massive profit and minimal investment if we lose he gets his investment back liquidates the assets and moves out the country.

succesful to a certain extent if you mean taking over dying companies making minimum investments and then selling them on for a profit.....just dont see the difference between what hes doing to us thats has been done to some of the other companies he purchased this all hinges on the tax case its a gamble if we come through unscathed with i think we will he sells rangers on for a massive profit and minimal investment if we lose he gets his investment back liquidates the assets and moves out the country.

Craig Whyte has been in business a long time and made a lot of money.That suggests to me he knows what he is doing and gets more things right than he gets wrong.If Craig Whyte sells us on for a massive profit then so be it Fergus McCann did the same at Celtic.I do not see Craig Whyte liquidating the assets to get his money back but time will tell.I honestly believe we are in a better position as a club now than prior to him taking over.

Craig Whyte has been in business a long time and made a lot of money.That suggests to me he knows what he is doing and gets more things right than he gets wrong.If Craig Whyte sells us on for a massive profit then so be it Fergus McCann did the same at Celtic.I do not see Craig Whyte liquidating the assets to get his money back but time will tell.I honestly believe we are in a better position as a club now than prior to him taking over.

there is no question that we are in a better position than we were .

firstly we no longer have the bank controlling the running of the club and it also looks like the payments made by rangers on the loan amount are getting reinvested back into upgrades on the stadium.

as i stated earlier i do not see this as a long term partnership between him and rangers but its what we needed at the time .

as you say time will tell.

Here's the 3 topics you've started. Yer either a saddo who looks at all the negatives, or yer a chapel apple.

1. Will Whittaker now get boo'd by our own fans?

2. How Long Will Jelavic stay?

3. Disaster.

Time ye were oota here pal.

And he is gone just after you said that.This is some power you have all hail the booler.

And he is gone just after you said that.This is some power you have all hail the booler.

I don't like jumping in and accusing everybody and anybody of being of the wrong persuasion. But I've been watching that cunt since he made his 1st Topic.

Fuck um.