Dado Prso

ready1873

Watching his DVD at the moment and its bringing back good memories.

What a fucking exceptional player he was.

He had everything - strength, skill, heart, cool finisher; the full package!

Truly took us to his heart and the day he waved farewell was a day which induced many tears within Ibrox.

When he played for us, there were numerous people on FF (i only use FF as my example as it was the only board i posted on at the time) who insisted he was totally overrated and only held in such high esteem because he 'worked hard'

Never subscribed to this belief myself. Absolutely wonderful during the 04/05 season

Great player, fantastic at France 98 also.

I remember watching "Champions League Weekly" one night whilst he was still at Monaco, they used to do a short interview with a player each week, he was asked "What's the best stadium you have played in?" his answer, "Ibrox" :crabflute:

Only really got 1 and a half seasons out of him, he was done after that.

Unfortunately his confidence in front of goals seemed to go with his knees, and he developed a tendency to dally on the ball in front of goal.

The drop in his goal return was quite dramatic. Only 7 in his last season and a half, 30 before that.

First 18 months were excellent though, as well as being an excellent and intelligent footballer, he was a worker and a fighter and someone who played for the jersey.

Shite hair though.

His backheel goal against Aberdeen, overhead kick against Fulham, several long range goals- fantastic forward. The other day, I was watching a video of Monaco's Champions League campaign the year before, with the likes of Prso, Morientes, Rothen, Giuly etc. Prso scored a good 6 or 7 goals in that tournament, how was it we got him on a free? Looked a big part of Monaco's game.

Great player, fantastic at France 98 also.

I remember watching "Champions League Weekly" one night whilst he was still at Monaco, they used to do a short interview with a player each week, he was asked "What's the best stadium you have played in?" his answer, "Ibrox" :crabflute:

I don't think he played at France 98.