I Can't Fault Their Effort!

new eagle

no, you guys were just placed against a superior team. i laugh my ass of today (i did it yesterday too) when I imagined the faces of you guys who predicted 4:0 and stuff like that. maribor prevailed and closed your dirty mouths. you never took us serious, you got what you deserved. now you fans and players can get yourself some chips and beer on thursday night and you can watch GREAT MARIBOR PLAY IN EUROPE. on tv ofc. you were shitty hosts here on the forum and i wish you luck. but most of all i wish celtic would win your shitty league!

Another 4 million lost! will this effect our transfer dealings? The transfer dealings have been shite. The football has been shite, can it get any worse?

Fucked off this morning.

People blaming Scots football on here last night. The spl has always been shite! Rangers are just getting worse.

no, you guys were just placed against a superior team. i laugh my ass of today (i did it yesterday too) when I imagined the faces of you guys who predicted 4:0 and stuff like that. maribor prevailed and closed your dirty mouths. you never took us serious, you got what you deserved. now you fans and players can get yourself some chips and beer on thursday night and you can watch GREAT MARIBOR PLAY IN EUROPE. on tv ofc. you were shitty hosts here on the forum and i wish you luck. but most of all i wish celtic would win your shitty league!

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

I think Ally's interview which he basically praised the players attitude and the way they went about their business is an insult to the fans who turned up to watch that crap last night, their attitude and the way they went about their business was that good we got beat but there's nothing to worry about we'll be fine doh

The Celtic minded delusion complex has reached Slovenia...

What a wanker you are mate, next time I want to hear an arsehole I'll fart :uk:

There's no doubt in my mind that you are a Celtic fan pretending to be Slovenian with your crap attempt at broken English. Kudos to you.

And if you are actually a Maribor fan, you'll know in your heart that you qualifying was all about us not taking chances. Maribor are a honkin side who got through because we show no bottle whatsoever in Europe. Any half decent team will annihilate you lot. Enjoy the win 'Joze'

Ally has to carry the can knocked out of Europe by two mediocre teams ffs, he told us we were ready before Malmo game he and the players have fucked up not good enough.

Yes he should but I very much doubt he will.

Mods, please just ban this prick. I don't think too many of us will be in the mood for his shite.

Yes, he's beginning to say some really stupid things....that no one is going to swallow. Why not simply say something like - 'We had a poor game'- 'we din't perform on the night....the usual excuses.

fuck off ya taig bastard :crabflute: w.a.t.p

A Hope your teams plane crashes going back to slov, you half breed wanna-be russian cunt (tu)

B7 this wanker.