Reasons To Be Cheerful

OlegKuznetsov

Well, we still have the best striker, keeper and midfielder in the land. For the SPL, Lafferty, Naismith, Papac, Whittaker and Alexander are all easily decent enough and we haven't even mentioned the new signings and young players.

Perry, Fleck, Ness and Wylde all look like making decent contributions. Goian seems both composed and imposing. Wallace certainly looks an asset. McKay and Bedoya will give us options and something different across the middle. Bocanegra seems to be settling and even Ortiz is showing signs of improvement. Weir at the least will be passing on experience on the training ground and may still do a turn here and there.

Bartley will be back not too far away and Healy should chip in with a goal, here or there. Even Edu's given some hints that he must surely be a bit better this year.

The bank's not controlling our spending and money has been there to settle the bills, timing regardless. Even those closest to the big tax case have said our chances are good, but even if it goes against us, I believe we have a plan.

We're top of the table and three times reigning Champions. There's an Old Firm match on Sunday and they have their problems in all areas of the pitch and could be tired or even dispirited after a heavy defeat tomorrow. Lennon's under more pressure than McCoist.

Finally, we're not them. We don't have their poor hygiene, sleazy sordid ways, and overwhelming persecution complex that consumes their lives and erodes their happiness. We're not pathetic, bitter or obsessive. We don't have their fractured identity, whereby they don't know where home is. We've never had a war criminal, sex pest chairman. We've never indulged in the kind of genuine racism that they've displayed to those of different colour, nor have we ever had a real sectarian signing policy.

We've won more titles than, not just them, but everyone. We can remember our "nine in a row", since we lived through it. We've been the dominant force over the last quarter of a century. We've been to European finals and have been victorious in some of Europe's hardest venues.

And we just keep winning. I think we're ready for Sunday, people. I think we're ready for the season and everything it throws at us. We have resilience. We have spine. Bring it on. This is what we do. We triumph through adversity.

Hats off to Oleg best post ive read on Rm for a while. Bring those dirty mhanks on. No surrender. For We Are The People. Mon the gers

Cheers mate and everyone else for their positive comments too. The point is, despite all the gloom, much of it maliciously contrived or media exaggeration and deception, there is still so much to be positive about. We shall overcome the difficulties. We always do.

Aye Ready!

Shamelessly bumping my own thread to spread the feel good vibe on this fine Old Firm morn.

no need to have any concerns, all for one and one for all today, no negative shit, right into them today and the jobs a good one,the moral and footballing pedastool this mhanky mob are on is all ready for a tumble

Shamelessly bumping my own thread to spread the feel good vibe on this fine Old Firm morn.

Nae probs wi' that! (tu)

As someone already mentioned it is the most positive post I have read on here in a while (and all based on facts, I may add) and it has got me even more fired up for today's 'festivities!'

Gerrintaethum!!! :mcgregor: