The Rangers Poznan

StuartM6

I am in GF1 aswell and was part of the poznan, it was fucking class we did it about 3 times. Then the TBO pointed at us shouting "Ally mccoists" then we pointed back shouting "blue and white army" did it about 5 times and then did the bouncy.

Now this is something i love, we dont this at the youth cup final at hampdump with the section across from us and it was amazing.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me your trying to claim we started this thing now are you??

If i was i would have said the words we started it. Celtic didnt start it, that a fact. And neither did Lech Poznan, i'm just saying we didnt steal "their" thing.

If i was i would have said the words we started it. Celtic didnt start it, that a fact. And neither did Lech Poznan, i'm just saying we didnt steal "their" thing.

We might just accept the "fact" that it will be called the Poznan because that's what the English media know it as and every Man City game they have to show a slo-mo video of the fans doing it. It's like law down there. Anyway we pumped the tims 4-2 and I couldn't be any happier right now :D:uk:

We might just accept the "fact" that it will be called the Poznan because that's what the English media know it as and every Man City game they have to show a slo-mo video of the fans doing it. It's like law down there. Anyway we pumped the tims 4-2 and I couldn't be any happier right now :D:uk:

Yeah i know but the English media are shite :lol:

Yeah i know but the English media are shite :lol:

We know but the English media like Sky Sports etc etc will always call it the Poznan simply because of Man City. That is their claim to fame and with Man City being the richest club in football and the new up and coming power in England they will use every chance they get to big them up.

Would prefer if we just sung a song in unison! Copying other teams just makes us look daft like Man City. Need to get a simple song, where everyone knows the words and isn't sectarian! Obviously family friendly aswell. This would be much better than copying the fucking poznan!

Nae bodys coping them here. We imo did this first imo befire it kicked off with the taigs imo

Anyone beg to differ??