The Rangers Poznan

StuartM6

Let me start by saying I'm not one for stealing their songs but that was funny as fuck. A total GIRUY. Chanting Easy whilst doing it aswell was superb.

I sit in GF1 and would just like to say that the blue order and the union bears were absolutely fantastic. Even when we were loseing you could barely hear the mopey brigade.

The best old firm game I've been at in a while.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was to the tune of our club has got no money were still the champions , du du du du du du du!

It started like that then everyone just started shouting easy. Haha funny as fuck.

Don't want it to catch on though as they will just claim we stole it. Even though they stole it.

Was a good laugh, although I didn't join in. Not interested in copying anything those clatty bastards so, wether it's a wind up or not.

Outstanding performance from both team and fans today though. That second half was about as dominant as I can remember us being in any game, never mind an Old Firm. Absolutely outstanding.

I am in GF1 aswell and was part of the poznan, it was fucking class we did it about 3 times. Then the TBO pointed at us shouting "Ally mccoists" then we pointed back shouting "blue and white army" did it about 5 times and then did the bouncy.