The Papac

Nicika Jelavic

Papac ahead of Wallace hands down. I personally don't see what the fuss is over Wallace? I think he only got praise because we wanted one of our signings to come good at the start of the season.

Absolutely right. People were over-joyous at the prospect of him signing, but sincerely I haven't seen any evidence to justify his signature. His age maybe, but the transfer negotiations were ridiculous. All of a sudden a 300,000 player becomes a 1.5m player overnight ? No wonder folk are questioning Whytes methods. But I'd rather stay away from that topic (since the team are winning)

The coolest character on a football pitch, Papac is the unsung hero of 3IAR and although Wallace is a cracking player and a great signing, he will find it hard to dislodge "The Papac" from his left back position !!!

Is it just me or has he added more dimension to his game with better driving runs forward ???

Great to have Papac back id pick him before Wallace but gd to have these kind of dilema's thou rather than players expectin to play as they no there's no1 there to challenge them alot better for the team now and was funny to see Papac loose the head he had every right to as he didn't touch the guy. :papac: :21: :21: :21:

The best description I could give on Papac is that he is consistently average. I mean that in a good way though. He hardly ever puts a foot wrong, and rarely does anything special. Nice and tidy player who's been a great servant to our club

Saves that for when St Johnstone are in town :P

Amazing how views change on these forums , was not that long ago there was many on here calling for Sasa to be dropped for Wallace !

If Wallace gets to be half as good he will be doing well .

The guys a credit to the club on and off the park .......

I still want Wallace to start especially against the smaller teams so we can really go at them. I for one am not forgetting the brilliant performances from Lee earlier as well. He was our best player in his first two games for us and was still really good in the rest.

I still want Wallace to start especially against the smaller teams so we can really go at them. I for one am not forgetting the brilliant performances from Lee earlier as well. He was our best player in his first two games for us and was still really good in the rest.

Wallace hopefully will be a good player but for some on here to suggest we drop Sasa for him is madness ......