Rangers Ultra Range

murnsloyal

Morning All,

In the last few weeks we've had quite a lot of requests/feedback/demand for a Rangers Ultra range on our website. So, Copland Streetwear acted upon this, and have released a Rangers Ultra Range.

With great help from a key member of our team Lorney, and use of her excellent designs, we've been able to release these designs. Right now, there are 5 T-Shirts designs, with more products and designs to be added in due course.

Below is an image of the range, as well as links to our website and Facebook page.

Thanks for looking as always.

http://www.coplandstreetwear.co.uk/tur.html

Facebook Page

2qkqdeu.jpg

Ultras stuff is fucking gay. Leave it to the Italians and Spanish. Can't we just be passionate fans without associating ourselves with groups of politically minded tossers who support clubs on the continent?

its a bunch of t-shirts mate get a grip...

murnsloyal, they look great mate keep up the good work!

We know that this range doesn't suit everyone's taste. However, we brought it out due to emails and feedback from fellow fans and posters on here, wanting to see this range, and we felt encouraged to supply such designs to meet their needs.

However, I would like to re-iterate that our quality of products is extremely high, and we pride ourselves in supplying this. Posters on here have purchased our T-Shirts and I believe that they were happy with the product.

I hate the whole Ultra pish and British fans calling themselves ultra's but i've got to admit they are some smart looking tops.

Good effort (tu)

I agree it just doesn't suit British Football at all. It's not our thing turning up early with loads of flags and banners and chanting all these "ole's" etc etc our thing get a good piss up on the bus or in the pub before the game and go to the game sing song and shout like fuck.

I agree it just doesn't suit British Football at all. It's not our thing turning up early with loads of flags and banners and chanting all these "ole's" etc etc our thing get a good piss up on the bus or in the pub before the game and go to the game sing song and shout like fuck.

But that doesnt happen because aside from BF1 99% of Ibrox sit on their arse and contribute fuck all to the atmosphere.

Poor Murns, he's making some cracking-looking t-shirts about his club that he loves and trying something new for the other fans and all he's getting for his trouble is a lecture.

If you don't like them, fine, don't comment and now that it's been said ad nauseam that the Ultras should be left abroad, your points been made.

Cracking looking gear mate. (tu)

Poor Murns, he's making some cracking-looking t-shirts about his club that he loves and trying something new for the other fans and all he's getting for his trouble is a lecture.

If you don't like them, fine, don't comment and now that it's been said ad nauseam that the Ultras should be left abroad, your points been made.

Cracking looking gear mate. (tu)

Well said.