Tevez

waltzer83

What was Zabaleta greeting about?

That club needs a Souness or a Mourinho, both good at handling big egos at opposite ends of the technique scale.

Imagine someone refused to come on during an OF game under Walter, I genuinely think we'd have seen a murder.

I can see why Dzeko was angered. You're 2-0 down, chasing the game and you're being subbed for De Jong? From what I could tell Aguero and Dzeko were so starved of service tonight.

Tevez, however, was well out of order. Ridiculous behaviour from a cunt of a man.

Mancini said he made a mistake with Zabaletta.

Tevez has really wound me up with that though. When asked in his interview the first thing he said was how he was top scorer last season and then was off laughing and smirking at on the way to his team coach. What an arsehole.

Tried to back Tevez up basically. The 2 of them were having whispers. Obviously bitching seeing as their both Argentinian.

I actually thought Zabaleta wasnt happy with Tevez. When it showed you all the clips Tevez trying to talk to him and Zabaleta wasnt even looking at him or saying much back just a blank face. Then after the game Mancini said was a mistake with Zabaleta nothing at all than he first thought, he must have thought he was on Tevez side, No doubt they are good mates but if was stopping the team maybe getting something he would have been raging.

As for Dzeko that happens every game when a team is getting beat and takes a key player off, think that one was took out or proportion? Suarez done it the other day and they were winning lol and no one said much!