Changing How We Are Treated

Oso

WANT TO CHANGE HOW WE ARE TREATED- READ THIS

1. Film the Stewards. Take a video camera, not a phone and get proof. Quality is needed,

2. If they try to remove a fan, question why and under what term or condition of his ticket, or breach of the law, is he being removed for and ask them to provide proof thereof.

3. If the steward is just being an arse then refuse. You can only be governed if you agree to be governed and Ghandi knew that. If you think it is unjust and passively resist en masse, whilst recording them, they looks like arses and you get policy changed. DO NOT USE VIOLENCE as this makes us look bad.

4. Post the proof online and make formal complaints about unfair stewarding.

5. The culprit is a copper, a complaint to the Chief Constable accompanied by a copy of the action on DVD. This can cause real grief for them as the police are graded by the number of complaints that they get.

6. When making complaints, use the press. Get a friendly journalist to report the situation in a paper. Enough reports and we will get noticed for the right reasons.

WANT TO CHANGE HOW WE ARE TREATED- READ THIS

1. Film the Stewards. Take a video camera, not a phone and get proof. Quality is needed,

2. If they try to remove a fan, question why and under what term or condition of his ticket, or breach of the law, is he being removed for and ask them to provide proof thereof.

3. If the steward is just being an arse then refuse. You can only be governed if you agree to be governed and Ghandi knew that. If you think it is unjust and passively resist en masse, whilst recording them, they looks like arses and you get policy changed. DO NOT USE VIOLENCE as this makes us look bad.

4. Post the proof online and make formal complaints about unfair stewarding.

5. The culprit is a copper, a complaint to the Chief Constable accompanied by a copy of the action on DVD. This can cause real grief for them as the police are graded by the number of complaints that they get.

6. When making complaints, use the press. Get a friendly journalist to report the situation in a paper. Enough reports and we will get noticed for the right reasons.

Be careful about posting it online as it may jeapordise any court proceedings if the steward has assaulted anyone.

He could argue he wouldn't get a fair trial because the incident is all over the net.

As ive said before and in another thread,i complained to SFA,celtic,Strathclyde Polis,Alex Salmond,FARE etc after the IRA chanting at Septic vs Wolves friendly at start of season.

I sent an email with video attached which was posted on you tube by a tim(Neil1888Lennon)

It was a clear video and faces/seat numbers would be easy enough to find out.

The Strathclyde Police match commander phoned me back and said nothing could be done as the video "could have been doctored"

Just a bit of advice for any1 videoing etc.

Good luck though and hope yous have better luck than my complaint did.

SUPPORTING RANGERS IS NOT A CRIME!! :uk:

As ive said before and in another thread,i complained to SFA,celtic,Strathclyde Polis,Alex Salmond,FARE etc after the IRA chanting at Septic vs Wolves friendly at start of season.

I sent an email with video attached which was posted on you tube by a tim(Neil1888Lennon)

The Strathclyde Police match commander phoned me back and said nothing could be done as the video "could have been doctored"

from what i remember, there has to be signs everywhere for video evidence to be used in court. Thats why you see 'cctv in operation' everywhere. Also, thats why speed cameras have signs before them.

If the complaint is not upheld then you can freely post it on youtube with a narrative and make them look like the idiots they truly are. Put the truth out there, advertise it and eventually the message will get through. It is a long term strategy which cannot and will not produce results immediately. However once you have a sufficient body of evidence then it cannot be ignored and will support our cause.

from what i remember, there has to be signs everywhere for video evidence to be used in court. Thats why you see 'cctv in operation' everywhere. Also, thats why speed cameras have signs before them.

Completley irrelevant, but, what if it's a police officer standing with a speed gun, and there was no signs??????? :lol:

Doctoring one video is maybe believable but thousands of "doctored" videos is not

Evidence in mass is reqd

If you tell the police officer or steward you are recording them that is sufficient.

... And if a fan hits the steward are you posting that online as well ??

Why did I originally post "passive resistance" and "do not use violence"? We are trying to make the stewards and police look like the unfair, biased and irrational individuals that they are. We need to show them being unreasonable whilst we are doing nothing that warrants removal from the ground and/or arrest. Enough examples of this will give the evidence needed to change the stewarding and policing policies that we object to.

Why did I originally post "passive resistance" and "do not use violence"? We are trying to make the stewards and police look like the unfair, biased and irrational individuals that they are. We need to show them being unreasonable whilst we are doing nothing that warrants removal from the ground and/or arrest. Enough examples of this will give the evidence needed to change the stewarding and policing policies that we object to.

.. and thats the thing - I find it hard to buy into all this 'feeling' that the police and stewards against us. It would not surprise me if the odd one is but no way do I see that the 'majority' are against us - We have a crowd of nearly 50,000 every week, one or two instances of disturbance and they get blown all out of proportion - either for or against the stewards and police. Its also surprising in all these 'incidents' that our fans as all as pure as driven snow and doing nothing to warrant the 'unreasonableness' you claim.