Gorgie Cells Will Be Bursting Tonight

Heard them singing loud and proud about their beloved semtex mob

Yes but remember thats ok because they're not really trying to stop pro terrorist chants, just anti catholic ones. Or I should say percieved anti catholic ones. They're pure downtrodden you know.

The political song suggestion is a load of balls, direct reference to the IRA is supporting terrorist, if they were yapping about Sinn Fein then a political argument has some founding, but they don't so they should all be locked up.

Heard them singing loud and proud about their beloved semtex mob

Not with Celtic fans if the radio is anything to go by.

At the start of the game police waded into the hearts stand near the celtic end and arrests were made.

2 mins later the celtic symphony is belted out with the oh ah up the ra deafening this is met with loud boos by the hearts fans the coomentator saying the celtic fans are brilliant and from what i can tell no police wading in to the crowd.

:

The political song suggestion is a load of balls, direct reference to the IRA is supporting terrorist, if they were yapping about Sinn Fein then a political argument has some founding, but they don't so they should all be locked up.

:2gunsfiring_v1: if i had a tommy gunn i'd shoot every fukin one just for walking on the queens highway :lol:

nothing will be said like last season

Lennon ramped up the anger in hearts fans by saying they let Rangers beat them at Ibrox this is forgotten and the reason the nutter runs on is because Lennon is a Pure Irish Kafflick man.

then he ramps it up before this game by saying hearts should be fined for letting 1 person run on the pitch

He really is not the brightest

If I had anything to do with with Celtic I would be keeping quiet about getting fined for people who run on pitches.

More importantly if I was a member of the press i would point it out

nobody did.