Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJW

Writing For The Site

59 posts in this topic

Over the years, RM has built up a reputation as being a fairly solid media source for everything Rangers related. On the homepage, we post everything from match previews to match reports, from opinion pieces to news round ups. As well as this, you'll often find links to RM articles on Google News, Newsnow, and STV.

With that in mind, if you see a post you think we could make an article out of; if you have an idea for an article, and want some help putting it together; if you've already written a fully fledged article, and want it published, or even if you have any questions at all about writing for the site, then feel free to send me or DarcheVinny a PM, and we'll help you out.

It doesn't have to be more than 5-6 paragraphs, and if you can relate it to Rangers in whatever way, then we can publish it. There are a lot of good posters on here who have it in them to write well for this site.

Not after my preview of the Kilmarnock game was cruelly overlooked.

1 person likes this

If we are allowed to include anchor text linking to external sites, then I will definitely write some articles.

If we are allowed to include anchor text linking to external sites, then I will definitely write some articles.

What sort of external sites?

I'll continue doing the match reports when I can mate, I'll send over the Hibs match report at some point tonight (tu)

I am happy to write a few articles - although someone will have to check my spelling and grammer (both shocking).

Here are some thoughts? (seriously) and if you want me to write any of these up I am happy to give it a go.

"What is stratgey? What are tactics? And how do you apply them when trying to fight the 'Behaviour at Football' bill. (Sub title: - Where the protesters are going wrong!)"

"Why Rangers fans should embrace their 'Scottishness'"

"Perception and Reality: Dont confuse the two when reading an internet chat forum"

"Will we retain Ally McCoist in the first year we don't win the league?"

I'll continue doing the match reports when I can mate, I'll send over the Hibs match report at some point tonight (tu)

Good stuff, cheers mate (tu)

Dougie forgot to mention the amount of rep you get for an article. :pipe:

Nobody reps my previews :(

I am happy to write a few articles - although someone will have to check my spelling and grammer (both shocking).

Here are some thoughts? (seriously) and if you want me to write any of these up I am happy to give it a go.

"What is stratgey? What are tactics? And how do you apply them when trying to fight the 'Behaviour at Football' bill. (Sub title: - Where the protesters are going wrong!)"

"Why Rangers fans should embrace their 'Scottishness'"

"Perception and Reality: Dont confuse the two when reading an internet chat forum"

"Will we retain Ally McCoist in the first year we don't win the league?"

All of these sound fairly interesting titles, and they're bound to get a bit of debate going as well. Give it your best shot :D

What sort of external sites?

Football Blogs.

I'll pass but I'm still proud that I managed to have an article on here.

I'll never the 17th of July 2011 <3

You just contributed there. That's a start.

:)

Count me in. I'll do something this week. Who do i send it to?

OK I have PMed my first draft for your pursual!

Football Blogs.

Should be ok, unless I'm otherwise informed.

Count me in. I'll do something this week. Who do i send it to?

Send it in my direction, if you want.

OK I have PMed my first draft for your pursual!

Excellent :D

Don't be shy people! What's the worst that could happen?!

B7

I would like to give this a go. If I find time tomorrow, I will write something.

I might be up for it (depends what I have to write about)

I'm a decent writer when I put my mind to it :pipe:

I might be up for it (depends what I have to write about)

I'm a decent writer when I put my mind to it :pipe:

You don't have to write about anything B&W, share your opinion on whatever topic attracts your attention :)

Where will it be published?

Ive been lurking for about a year, as it seemed CurrentBunLover and Hunsienberg weren't acceptable logins (was a bit niave there i think although irony was intended).

Anyway this thread has encouraged to pop the blue cherry

Ive been lurking for about a year, as it seemed CurrentBunLover and Hunsienberg weren't acceptable logins (was a bit niave there i think although irony was intended).

All articles are published on the homepage and then shared through Facebook and twitter (as well as links being found as mentioned in post #1).

Less lurking, more posting! (tu)

Sniff

Sniff

Reeks of a bheggar, I expect an outburst soon unless admin get the ban hammer ready.

I've tried contacting the various mods on here by pm, regarding articles, and never get a reply.

I offered you a very good one, which more than one mod didn't reply to, so you can sing for that, and I'll probably have to give it to FF now...which I didn't want to do.

However, I've got another one, and if you tell me where to send it, you can have it. If I don't hear anything again, then I'm just fucking binning it.

Cheers.

I've tried contacting the various mods on here by pm, regarding articles, and never get a reply.

I offered you a very good one, which more than one mod didn't reply to, so you can sing for that, and I'll probably have to give it to FF now...which I didn't want to do.

However, I've got another one, and if you tell me where to send it, you can have it. If I don't hear anything again, then I'm just fucking binning it.

Cheers.

Seriously? Send anything you have to DarcheVinny, djw1992, craotian bicycles, bluenose_72 or myself and we'll have a look.

Maybe your article was just rubbish? :P (that's a joke, you should get a reply whatever you send)