Will the Rangers support ever stand united?

Dallas Cowboy

81 members have voted

1. 1. Will the support ever unite on a single issue?

• Yes
    • No

Simple question, specifically related to the various fan groups, organisations and message boards.

Is there a question out there that could possibly result in all of the above agreeing on a simple unified answer, or will we always be divided into cliques and factions no matter what?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand united on what? What issue are you talking about?

Specifically the Protest of the BBC - which mentioning on another site results in thread deletion.

But in general, we seem incapable of putting out a single view amongst all the fan groups on assorted issues.

Be it ego's, personal dislike whatever, when was the last campaign or last issue that saw the support united 100%?

no chance, theres too much bad blood between certain groups

it would be good if we could all put our differences to the side and all support the BBC protest.

Or just come together and support any protest or initiative. Like you say though no chance and it's clear to see who the common denominator and failure is.

But in general, we seem incapable of putting out a single view amongst all the fan groups on assorted issues

Surely that would be impossible? Either way is that what you would want? I like the fact there are varying views amongst Rangers fans. I'd hate if we all blindly following one mantra without room for criticism, honesty and objectivity. Let's leave that kind of blinkered thinking to our East end chums

Or just come together and support any protest or initiative. Like you say though no chance and it's clear to see who the common denominator and failure is.

There's a lot of guys on FF, myself included, who will be attending the protest, but it could be many more but for the fact that some or someone on there is doing a very thorough job of killing all mention of it.

There's a lot of guys on FF, myself included, who will be attending the protest, but it could be many more but for the fact that some or someone on there is doing a very thorough job of killing all mention of it.

Who mentioned FF? Obviously you know deep down that a certain section of that website likes to divide the support out of their petty dislike for other sites.

Who mentioned FF? Obviously you know deep down that a certain section of that website likes to divide the support out of their petty dislike for other sites.

I did, that's the two message boards I'm a member of, I posted the same poll there. I'm aware of the dislike between personalities on both sides and of some of the reasons. But certain issues are big enough that personalities shouldn't come into it and we should be putting on a united front.

I did, that's the two message boards I'm a member of, I posted the same poll there. I'm aware of the dislike between personalities on both sides and of some of the reasons. But certain issues are big enough that personalities shouldn't come into it and we should be putting on a united front.

Should be but won't.

We have offered on numerous occasions to put aside any differences and do what's best for the club and the support but Mark Dingwall has rejected out of hand every single offer. Same with the RST where he has an enormous amount of influence and say in what they do.

Agree one hundred per cent (tu)

Would love to see more unity amongst the support but it's a bit like the Judean People's Front in terms of fan groups and site's, needs streamlined in my opinion in favour of a united front.

Should be but won't.

We have offered on numerous occasions to put aside any differences and do what's best for the club and the support but Mark Dingwall has rejected out of hand every single offer. Same with the RST where he has an enormous amount of influence and say in what they do.

Why would he want to dilute his megalomaniacal power?

He wouldn't even do that for an interest free loan.

The question was too vague, the comments are testament to that. Setting aside groups and bad blood that may exist. Even a forum like this would be boring if we all agreed. If we don't know what the specific issue is, then it's difficult to answer the question. I abstain.

Currently 50/50 here.

On FF its 42 No, 13 Yes.

We must be more divided there than here :D

Or we know what FF is like. I'd imagine their polls are akin to a Zimbabwean election - your vote may be counted, but for who and how many times is at the whim of the guy with the loan gun.

It's not just a Rangers thing, all sets of fans have divisions, end of the day we're all humans and humans have different opinions. Plus all fans of a club have not so nice people within them to put it mildly, sure we've all seen people at games that we can't stand.