better atmosphere , new group?

do we need a new ultra group at ibrox , as a season ticket holder i have been disapointed with the atmospheres lately . am married to a tim and her brothers are always harking on about ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ , and to be honest watching their game last night the atmosphere coming out of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ section was pretty impressive . i hate their politics etc but as a singing group i think we should be looking to do something similiar. the blue order union bears have not been at it for years and i would like to see some fresh groups , thoughts?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or the people thinking of making a new group join TBO and UB?...

im not saying im going to start or join a group , but i would like to see a new group or a more passionate UB . i dont wanna ofend the groups because in big games they are brilliant and iv loved some of the efforts from them in the past , but im just saying in terms of being a singing section their could be a more vocal group

im not saying im going to start or join a group , but i would like to see a new group or a more passionate UB . i dont wanna ofend the groups because in big games they are brilliant and iv loved some of the efforts from them in the past , but im just saying in terms of being a singing section their could be a more vocal group

The groups have done a great job, you noticed how much of an impact they had on the team when they had there protest. We played awful first half and the start of the second when the groups started singing you could actually see the team play alot better, there doing a good job and things can only get better.

1) TBO and UB do a great job and the atmosphere this season has been better than it has been for years.

2) We need more focussed movement, not yet another new group.

3) 'Ultra' makes me cringe.

4) ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are pretty shite from what I've heard.

agree completely we need more focussed movement

So what you are saying is you can't be fucked singing so get someone else to do it. IMO the BO/ UB do a excellent job and if more people would stop fuckin moaning and started singing the atmosphere would be fantastic. We shouldn't need to rely every week on these boys who are excellent each game!!

So what you are saying is you can't be fucked singing so get someone else to do it. IMO the BO/ UB do a excellent job and if more people would stop fuckin moaning and started singing the atmosphere would be fantastic. We shouldn't need to rely every week on these boys who are excellent each game!!

i can be arsed singing but no cunt around me wants too . im in the copland rear and i think my section must be the worst for it . too many kids if im brutally honest . going to ibrox should be about gettin steamin and havin a right old sing song like it was for my uncles , but i just dont get that from it where im sitting .

Not sure where to start here.... :D

For starters......Regardless of the team, coming back to win after going down early; especially when playing shite and in Europe, will always generate a good atmosphere.

A more passionate UB..... what was your thinking behind saying that ? What's gave you the impression that we're not passionate ?